Appreciating the fun windwalk race event and all the recent improvements

Pimboli

Greetings everyone, 😊

Here's a positive vibes thread cause i believe it should have its place in the forums, as constructive criticism doesn't always have to be on matters that require fixing or to take the form of (furious) complaints.

It feels like the overall mindset adopted in the forums tends to get us to mainly  focus on things that require improvement in the game, and we hardly ever mention all the positive elements and improvements that we appreciate about  Blade and Soul.

I'm personally very satisfied with the new gold income, that made it easy for a returning player like me to get back on track. The gear drop rate in group dungeons has been very good, the racing event is a lot of fun and its rewards pretty generous. 

And this is just some of the many things i enjoy about this beautiful and one of a kind game.

May its community, both the players and the managing team, strive to work hand in hand to make this game a nice place to be in.

Thank you to all the helpful souls always ready to help & guide new & returning players in-game and thank you @Green Storm and to the BnS team for asking for our feedback and valuing it.

Have fun everyone

• Like 4

Personally I really dislike race type events and events that make use of windwalking / wall running, but objectively speaking about the event:

PROS:

- Its a nice laid back / relaxing event if you look at the effort needed to participate.

- Something different from previous rehashed events

- Can be fun and enjoyable if you are into such things

- rewards are actually decent in my opinion.

CONS:

- Ranking

- You get stuck on any little rock....

- Those we dont speak off

- Limited entry / gated by a time schedule. Limits participation and from what I hear quite a bit of players need to set alarms / wake up to participate and go back to sleep which isnt healthy if you want to get max rewards.

- the crash, but that not really a deal breaker, but can be annoying for those with lower end pc's where it takes longest to get back into the game.

• Like 2

Since we're giving some feedback, here's mine:
Pros:
-The reward setup is far better. Rather than stressing about buying 2 Vials, Packs and Crystals a week, I have the duration of the event to build up enough currency for 30 of each, plus other rewards I may be interested in. This is excellent.
-Speaking of those, increasing the amount the event can give you is a A+ move and please keep it coming for future events. We're starved for Sacred Vials and items like that! 30 is a great improvement over the previous 16-18 per event.
-The event is casual as heck even with a ranking season attached to it. I feel no pressure to do well at it, just completing it as time allows.

Cons:
-The ranking rewards are kind of bad but given the remarkable abilities of some players, it's probably needed.
-The limited time windows to do the race are a major downside and clash with some schedules. Future events shouldn't be like this or have more openings to partake.
-The collision on the race map is sketchy in a few locations but fairly easy to avoid once you know where they are.