Soul"BOO"st Season 1 cannot be completed...

Kittyaura

...I was perusing my Soulboost Season 1 list when I noticed that 5 items were still unfinished. You probably have the same ones still left. All 5 are from the last storyline update:"Order Restored".."The Royal Treatment".."Missing Pieces".."The Coronation"..& "Lights in the Night"...I also noted that I had completed them, yet got no Soulboost points for them, so Soulboost was not able to complete. I wrote to the Devs about this and this is the response I got:

...Thank you for contacting the Blade and Soul Support Team.

As for your inquiry, please note that this is the intended design for those specific quests as it allows new and returning players to benefit from playing the new Story. People who already played those story missions will not be able to get the points but it doesn't preclude those players from reaching Stage 2 fairly quickly and ultimately complete Soul Boost Season 2.

If you think improvements could be made to the mechanics behind this, we encourage you to post your comments on the forums, where our Community Team gathers player feedback so they can suggest game improvements to our development team...(Dev's handle left out as this is not personal.._

...Ok so the generic, tough luck, and go post on the forum, loser, response...

...However, since it would take a new player quite a long while to get that far in the storyline, and a returning player some time as well, I just wonder what anyone else out there thinks about this. Personally, I have no prob with them helping out a new player, but, hey, don't forget us players that have been here all along! I am missing those 5 slots for my Soulboost, and so was unable to complete Soul Boost Season 1 and get more goodies. Not pleased about that. If you have similar feelings please post here, and if you don't feel free to support BNS's official attitude towards remaining players who are unable to get full credit on Soulboost and, no doubt, on other, future events.... Such as, what will we be unable to complete for Soulboost Season 2 ???

thx

KittyAura

Edited by Kittyaura

Did you mean to say stage 1 of soulboost? As for not being able to get points for the 5 quests if you already did it prior to soulboost: I agree that it's annoying/dumb, but it's not a big deal. you just need to wait an extra few days to complete the log in quests to unlock stage 2. You'll be able to fully unlock all the rewards without it. I don't have the points from those 5 quests and did not do any of the celestial basin quests and still have all 48 levels unlocked.

Edited by CookiesNmilk

Your statements are incorrect. While it is a flawed design, it is 100% completely possible to finish the Soul Boost without those five objectives (plus a few others depending on their point value). I've completed it twice already on characters that had already cleared the story when Soul Boost Season 2 came out. As a note, this is not Season 1, it is Season 2. It clearly says Season 2 in the UI elements even.