Jump to content
Forums

daily items unobtainable in mail


Ayumu Kuroneko

Recommended Posts

  • NCSOFT
23 minutes ago, Ayumu Kuroneko said:

Specifically, the x2 Special Hongmoon XP Charm from daily items. All other daily items can be selected, individually or with the select all function, but this one is stuck it seems.

 

Hi @Ayumu Kuroneko I was able to claim mine today, so I would suggest your first try to repair your client files before checking again. Please let us know if you still have this issue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ayumu Kuroneko said:

Specifically, the x2 Special Hongmoon XP Charm from daily items. All other daily items can be selected, individually or with the select all function, but this one is stuck it seems.

If you receive multiple of the same item, sometimes you'll have to right click on the item on the right side of the mailbox instead to bring up a prompt asking how many you'd like to pull out of the mailbox.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DenialOfTruth said:

If you receive multiple of the same item, sometimes you'll have to right click on the item on the right side of the mailbox instead to bring up a prompt asking how many you'd like to pull out of the mailbox.

Yeah, it used to be like that for quite a while, but that bug had actually been resolved. It returned with today's patch, however...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, DenialOfTruth said:

It's not a bug, it's to avoid taking too many of a item if you have many and wish to spread it among alts.

Either way taking all at once was possible until yesterday. Imo ticking the "select all" box implies that exactly. If your usecase is like you wrote, you're not supposed to tick a box like that, but do it manually in the first place. "Select/take all" is a generic function in just about every item transfer UI - and should therefore do exactly that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Aletía said:

Either way taking all at once was possible until yesterday. Imo ticking the "select all" box implies that exactly. If your usecase is like you wrote, you're not supposed to tick a box like that, but do it manually in the first place. "Select/take all" is a generic function in just about every item transfer UI - and should therefore do exactly that.

It's still possible depending on the situation, and this is actually how the mail system works in full based on multiple years of playing the game.

-For most items, if you receive one of it, or it's a 'bundle' of multiple items, you can check the box then Retrieve Items.

-If you receive multiple of a item you normally get one of, you need to right click on it on the right side of the UI and pick how many you'd like to withdraw.

 

My guess is things like the EXP charms aren't 'bundled' so you're forced to right click on them instead. Nothing has changed about how the mail works for this patch, though I do agree it should be more clear in some way in game how it all works.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, DenialOfTruth said:

 Nothing has changed about how the mail works for this patch

For me it sure did, as described above, back from intuitive to counterintuitive. I see your reasoning, but that should be two different options imo: Take all and Take all single items.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I haven't had any problems nor has it changed taking items from mail

for years it has been 1 item/bundle - tick the box on left side, recieve

several items - click on the box on left side so it shows on right side, right click (on right side) - recieve

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...