Revamp Sales UNit Numbers Limit

Kittyaura

...Just had to throw away another 9,999 Soulstone(Had 13,000 + total) Crystals because I cannot sell them and need the space in my inventory, which is almost maxed out for space.. While the system can be sometimes generous with certain objects, it is far too common to have far too many of certain things, and the limits on the amount of daily sales means throwing away things, wasting otherwise valuable resources. Would it kill the game to let us sell a thousand things a day or so? I know my character could use the gold.

...C'mon Devs, let us sell everything we have if we want.... "This item cannot be traded or sold"... Be nice....

Don't know how you ran out of space tbh.

They just recently gave us a lot more space.

I have like 3-4 rows free nowdays in the storage with all slots unlocked

If i opened every chest, pouch, Box i'd probably free up like 40 (or more) storage slots, But these are things you get daily/weekly so they need their spots so i can fast transfer them to storage.

I also have a bunch of items that is just "Junk" or "stuff" that i save for reasons 😄

Point is, there's more than enough storage slots, if you just unlock them all + Premium tab

Edited by Uldrum