State of PvP - Battleground 6v6

loki toki

@Green Storm

Can we know why you're not gathering (or just ignoring) feedback about pvp?

The only good thing that game had was pvp, and after your removal of venture tokens from season rewards, battleground is now completely dead.

Just look at your data and tell us how many battleground games happened after the season rewards change:

matchups decreased by 95%, you won't get a match even if you que for hours.

I mean, i understand the players, why someone would waste his time for insignificant rewards? as of now, battleground weekly rewards and end of season rewards are exactly the same! lmao.

That's really a shame, because KR devs actually worked 1 year with continuous pvp balance skills and they even fixed the "disconnect at the end of a game and relog fast to not lose points" exploit.

the only thing that remains that might still ruin battlegrounds gameplay would be people that wintrade, (not gonna go deep on that or thread will get closed without any possible discussion) but that would be easily fixable by removing hmcoins season rewards by just being top 300 of your class, so people won't bother playing with alts and "wintrading" for 300 hmcoins.

Basically make battleground season rewards same as PVE ones, shouldn't be hard right? better for sure than not having chance to play at all.

Regarding 1V1 and 3v3, those pvp modes are dead since 3 years, with top 5 spots for each class completely owned by the same 3-4 guys who plays 12 hours a day wintrading with multiclient, i can't think of a possible fix for that pvp modes honestly.

But at least battleground 6v6 can be fixed with no effort at all, considering EU/NA servers have always been a bit different from korean server: we had +25% damage reduction effect permanently active on every battleground map, and season rewards with venture tokens, while KR didn't.

Waiting for your feedback, regards

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Green Storm any news? this post is 11 days old yet no answer from you.

bring back season rewards with venture tokens so we can play pvp again. 

On 7/16/2022 at 7:48 PM, loki toki said:

@Green Storm

Can we know why you're not gathering (or just ignoring) feedback about pvp?

I mean, i understand the players, why someone would waste his time for insignificant rewards? as of now, battleground weekly rewards and end of season rewards are exactly the same! lmao.

That's really a shame, because KR devs actually worked 1 year with continuous pvp balance skills and they even fixed the "disconnect at the end of a game and relog fast to not lose points" exploit.

Basically make battleground season rewards same as PVE ones, shouldn't be hard right? better for sure than not having chance to play at all.

THIS. maybe you can talk to devs or whoever is on charge to take decisions?

• Like 1

PvP would be enough to significantly increase the rewards (all be acc) for players to start going and limit the rewards to acc, which would disappear the phenomenon where there was one player with ten alts in the top places...

• Like 1

All the game modes are allready there, we just need some useful rewards for it. 
Korea for example has weekly chests for zen beans and battlepoints.
There are more than enough players here who wanna play PvP, but this game is so grind heavy, that we need some good rewards for it.

So please add some useful stuff like Sacred Vials, Sterling Scales, Pet Pods, Starcross Fragments or what ever.

• Like 1

On 8/6/2022 at 9:59 PM, Aonie said:

All the game modes are allready there, we just need some useful rewards for it. 
Korea for example has weekly chests for zen beans and battlepoints.
There are more than enough players here who wanna play PvP, but this game is so grind heavy, that we need some good rewards for it.

So please add some useful stuff like Sacred Vials, Sterling Scales, Pet Pods, Starcross Fragments or what ever.

this on top of the old venture tokens as season end reward should bring pvp alive again, only one of the two might not be enough since eu/na playerbase is like 1/10 of KR..

• 1 month later...

on yesterday's stream they told us to keep giving them feedbacks on forum, yet we are but every post on pvp or 6v6 battlegrounds get completely ignored..

unknown.jpg

this is the last week of the season by the way, we used to have 500+ players ranked and now we have 25 players! great job for killing the entire 6v6 battlegrounds system! 6v6 died exactly the day venture tokens got removed from season end rewards, hundreds of players left the game exactly that date, i wonder why, what a coincidence!

take a look at the weekly and season reward, do you see somenthing weird? yeah.. they are the same.

there's no reason anymore to play 6v6 with those rewards.

The game is also dead on twitch, none stream anymore, i remember 6v6 games were followed a lot.. 

so, to sum up, by reintroducing venture coins as season rewards for pvp modes:

-pvp will be alive again

-players will come back to play

-more hongmoon coins for players

- competitive aspect of the game will be back (competitivness is what keeps games alive)

-the game will gain back some visibility on twitch

@Green Storm what do you have to lose?