kaebi village missing

Immunity

i collected around 100 tickets but didnt have time to use them until now.

on the item it says it can be used until july 5th so i didnt have to hurry.

the quest npc and the dungeon are missing at mushins tower.

is it a visual bug or did they move them?

where can i use my tickets?

Are you talking about tickets or coins? Not sure there was enough time to get that many tickets, but I could be wrong. If you mean the coins you got from the that event those items can still be purchased on the first event/special tab in your dragon express. Honestly though that event didn't have much to buy and was only really any good for gold if you did multiple toons through it.

1 hour ago, Azareel6 said:

Are you talking about tickets or coins? Not sure there was enough time to get that many tickets, but I could be wrong. If you mean the coins you got from the that event those items can still be purchased on the first event/special tab in your dragon express. Honestly though that event didn't have much to buy and was only really any good for gold if you did multiple toons through it.

With four characters you'd get a combined total of over a hundred. I suspect they are referring to tickets, though given they indicated they didn't have time to use them.

exactly, total tickets from 4 chars.

i expect official ingame information to be complete, correct and reliable.

i dont care that the npc/quest is gone, but the ticket explicitly says to be usable 3 more weeks:

"this item is redeemable until: 2022/7/5"

there is and was no other way to redeem the ticket than by entering the dungeon.

do i have to write a ticket to get my 10k gold?

2 hours ago, Immunity said:

i dont care that the npc/quest is gone, but the ticket explicitly says to be usable 3 more weeks:

there is and was no other way to redeem the ticket than by entering the dungeon.

There has been no event dungeon in the history of the game that was accessible after the event ended and most events are four weeks long, not eight. Honestly I don't know why the tickets wouldn't expire upon the end of the event, but if you didn't check the website to confirm the event duration, that is on you and support won't help...though I agree in principle that the in game info should be accurate.

9 hours ago, Immunity said:

Try writing them with screenshots of the item's tooltip. I don't fancy your chances but there's still a slim possibility they'll do something for you since the items are wrong in-game.

15 hours ago, Nisien said:

Try writing them with screenshots of the item's tooltip. I don't fancy your chances but there's still a slim possibility they'll do something for you since the items are wrong in-game.

I did that a couple years ago when they made it impossible to spend a event currency and they refused to help in any capacity.

9 hours ago, Rhiakath said:

One solution is to do events during event period.

i want to do the event during event period which is still ongoing for 3 weeks according to the ticket description.

collecting tickets and using them whenever i have time is a valid use case because they dont disappear after 24h.

if there was no false information i would have done the dungeon in time as much as i could.

2 hours ago, Immunity said:

i want to do the event during event period which is still ongoing for 3 weeks according to the ticket description.

collecting tickets and using them whenever i have time is a valid use case because they dont disappear after 24h.

if there was no false information i would have done the dungeon in time as much as i could.

The website states, and this is a direct quote: From May 11 through June 8, the Horde & Gourd Event will invite you to defeat up to fifteen waves of enemies for rich rewards. The Reward Redemption Period for this event will run from May 11 to July 6.

The event itself was stated to end June 8th. Tickets are not used for rewards. I will note that I agree FULLY that the ticket should say it can no longer be used past June 8th though, or have a proper expiration date to match. This could be useful for Green Storm to know to pass forward, but I will note this is not the first time NCSoft has done this with event related items and will not be the last. Always spend all currencies before the end date for the event, NOT the end date listed on the item.