3 pet / vial per week unsustainable for the player

wardenlynftw

Sorry dont want to be rude and call out someone from the staff some adjectives but does someone look at the game and know what we are given and what we need ? This is unsustainable, according to basic mathematics you need 90 Solar Energy per week and 630 Honing oils, we are being given 5 Solar energy per day with random chance to get 1 more, and 40 Honing oils per day. That makes a total of 35 Solar Energy per week, if you are extremely lucky you would get 42 per week, and 280 Honing Oils per week, how it is supposed we can sustain this system long term, we will just burn every Solar Energy we have and all the Honing oils. Next week I don't even have enough Honing to do it, neither I have Solar Energy on alts to buy anything. The solution to the problem adds another problem on top of it and we are paying premium to be able to buy it like this, without Premium its even worse because you have to spend even more game currencies.

Also Feedback you gave @Green Stormabout floors 41-80 in demonsbane, those doesn't exist anymore but seems like you deafing it till the end, just silence, and about getting rewards for clearing Floor 19 in Hall of Trials good luck with that, 99% of the community gives you their account to go and try do it, its just literally impossible with the gears we are given in our version, poor adaptation of KR with less drops, less gear, less of everything in general but same values on bosses or even worse, this challenge is not even for whales, not going to discuss in public forum how you clear Floor 19 but everybody already knows its about Cheating

3 hours ago, Amane said:

I mean you could also just buy gold from F9 and then buy them in the marketplace... or wait for good deals in F10 that give you actual good gold. 

There are no good deals in F10 that give gold. This has already been decisively proven.

3 hours ago, DenialOfTruth said:

There are no good deals in F10 that give gold. This has already been decisively proven.

I think we could talk about that with Green Storm. So people atleast can swipe them. The current F10 deals are really horrible.

3 hours ago, Amane said:

I think we could talk about that with Green Storm. So people atleast can swipe them. The current F10 deals are really horrible.

He actually asked for feedback about that awhile ago, but nothing has come of that yet. Of course, Trove's feedback was partially acted upon, but it is a mystery why.