NCoin items, progress locked behind NCoin, battle pass

DyoxEvo

One thing that has been always like this, why do you not make Ncoin items (not including items with limited purchases, or some sort of limitation), tradable?

For example premium membership, or in this event currently Fortune's Favor Coin, it would make it easier for players that cannot or do not have an interest in purchasing NCoin and you would not make any losses and would gain a lot from it with item only purchasable with NCoin.

You do not want to make money?..

Related to NCoin, there is items such as Wungsam Pet and Wun Gwangyi Pet (which are not tradable) which are needed to complete "Loyal Lieutenant" and "Blackram Brawlers" collection which gives permanent stats, and the only way to get it is through Fortune's Favor event and is impossible to get those collections completed through playing, or even using Hongmoon Coin, same to Sterling Scales or realitically upgrading pet gems, or even getting a specific pet gem such as Tanzanite Pet Gem, the only means to get those or to get those realistically is  through NCoin and that is not good.

Regarding battle pass, the rewards are rather weak and rather weak compared to korean server battle pass rewards, it lacks for example mythical unity stones and more.

On top of that, you put another battle pass with another name called "Master Pass", which has only ten levels, could have put that easily on the battle pass levels, and it requires another item to unlock the extra rewards called "Master Plaque" which costs the same as "Battle Plaque", for 2400 NCoin, for ten levels.

Whoever is responsible on working on this in NCSOFT, what are you doing?.. @Green Storm

Thanks

Edited by DyoxEvo
  • Like 1

It is absurd that the Master Pass, which has quite literally a tenth of the items of the Battle Pass, is worth in NCSoft's eyes the same amount. Why are they treated as equal? It is unreasonable to charge the same for less in all circumstances and speaks loudly as to the disconnect between the playerbase and those in charge of the game and its development.

I want to add this to the discussion:

quote from the info page for battlepass: The Battle Pass and Master Pass missions are available for all characters, and the progress is tracked for the entire account.

Where is the progress tracking for the entire account. All characters have to buy the passes individual, and have to do all quest. Explain that @Green Storm

• Like 1

• NCSOFT
3 hours ago, Gman said:

I want to add this to the discussion:

quote from the info page for battlepass: The Battle Pass and Master Pass missions are available for all characters, and the progress is tracked for the entire account.

Where is the progress tracking for the entire account. All characters have to buy the passes individual, and have to do all quest. Explain that @Green Storm

This was a mistake in the blog post that I've now corrected. Quest progress is checked on each character (not account) for both the Battle Pass Season 2 and the Master Pass at the same time.

11 hours ago, Green Storm said:

This was a mistake in the blog post that I've now corrected. Quest progress is checked on each character (not account) for both the Battle Pass Season 2 and the Master Pass at the same time.

So if I write to support they are going to fix this? I bought the battle en master pass assuming I get the rewards on all characters.

1 hour ago, Gman said:

So if I write to support they are going to fix this? I bought the battle en master pass assuming I get the rewards on all characters.

I doubt he will answer this so i do. Yes they have to give you the money back even if they refuse at first. They have advitised something wrong so they have two options either give the pass for all your charackters or give you the money back.

You also have proof thx to green storm now that they wrongly advitised it at first. And yes even a blog post of the community manager counts as advitisement since he is working for this company and writes in the name of this company.

So my recommendation write support legally they only have thoose two options. I doubt they will care cause they didnt care about law in the past either.

57 minutes ago, PervertedLyn said:

I doubt he will answer this so i do. Yes they have to give you the money back even if they refuse at first. They have advitised something wrong so they have two options either give the pass for all your charackters or give you the money back.

You also have proof thx to green storm now that they wrongly advitised it at first. And yes even a blog post of the community manager counts as advitisement since he is working for this company and writes in the name of this company.

So my recommendation write support legally they only have thoose two options. I doubt they will care cause they didnt care about law in the past either.

NCSoft is required to care about the law. If they wrong enough people legally, then they can and will be sued as they have in the past. Is this a lawsuit worthy thing? I dunno, I'm not a lawyer. Is it worth it over 60 bucks? That's up to you, though I do agree this is a problem that has happened twice now (first time was advertising an weapon skin that was supposed to come with a year's subscription to the game that didn't actually exist).