Some incorrect/wrong patch notes (Unchained Chaos)

CrazyDude90

Hello,

yesterday I was looking through the patch notes and realized that a few things in them can't be right.

For example, the damage buff of the strategy cards.

In my opinion the following changes are not coming on wednesday, because they are already integrated in our current client.

Website say this for wednesday patch:
6Ymc3HF.png

Typo here (i guess): It should be "7200% additional attack power damage" instead of "7.2%".

Thats why i made some tests.

Yesterday the game showed me this:

pflv7nX.png

and

SUoecQf.png

If the game wasn't completely wrong about displaying damage numbers until yesterday,

then you can immediately see from the images that these changes seem to be integrated already.

While testing this i have always oriented myself to the 300% additional damage from the earring. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but (in my tests) the changes are already there. Or am i wrong?

Then i looked further and found the gems notes. And saw this:

ZlSHa09.png

"x3 hexagonal gems -> x1 octagonal gem"? This must be wrong.

Wouldn't be "x3 heptagonal gems -> x1 octagonal gem" more realistic?

That's it for now.

• NCSOFT

Thank you for your feedback! I'll try to track this down this week. Sorry about the mistakes as it's my second time managing Blade & Soul Patch Notes and these were pretty long. I tried going as deep as I could on various parts of these notes, but was only able to do so much and we had a few things changing during the course of putting those notes together.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hello,

This is because additional AP % modifiers from accessories do not scale with Mystic % and Crit Dmg %, where the cards from sanctums of the masters (or insignias) do.

I think it's just a coincidence that your Mystic % * Crit dmg % is around 6x, making it seem like this effect already took place.

However, in the next patch, I've read that the cards/insignias will no longer scale with crit damage %, so that's why they're getting buffed as a compensation. Thus, making it a buff for lower-geared players and a net zero for late-game players (these players have around 600% crit dmg).

8 hours ago, Green Storm said:

Thank you for your feedback! I'll try to track this down this week. Sorry about the mistakes as it's my second time managing Blade & Soul Patch Notes and these were pretty long. I tried going as deep as I could on various parts of these notes, but was only able to do so much and we had a few things changing during the course of putting those notes together.

Hey that's all it matters if you can acknowledge mistakes and get it fixed in the end. Thanks