What am I supposed to do now?

Marihel

Sorry for the second post in a day. 

I've just finished the main quest, and now I have no idea where to go from there. I am knocking down purple/orange quests, but that's basically all I can do. No one queues up for the event dungeon, ended up doing it as a duo, and there are only 2 I can do for HM 14. Everything else is HM 25, so I don't even attempt to queue, and the weekly challenges look pretty much the same.

So, where to go from here? Can I really not do any dungeons until I am HM 25? I honestly do not understand how to progress here.

are you EU or US server?

for EU: for the common dungeon, just toggle to easy mode, and hit LFP, it is easy enough right out of the story.

for US: try to build a group in rec chat...I guess

for Deamonbane-EU:

if you start, just try to rec for a stage 1 group with the group tool, shouldn't be so bad as many just want to have it done.

15 minutes ago, Belido said:

are you EU or US server?

for EU: for the common dungeon, just toggle to easy mode, and hit LFP, it is easy enough right out of the story.

for US: try to build a group in rec chat...I guess

for Deamonbane-EU:

if you start, just try to rec for a stage 1 group with the group tool, shouldn't be so bad as many just want to have it done.

EU. I don't really know which ones are the common dungeons, they all start from HM 25, but I don't really know what are players running. I see some players recruiting, but many ask 2.8k AP and above.

1 minute ago, Belido said:

hit F8, and get the dungeon list, I meant all the stuff from CS of up to Forest of Echoes, but in easy mode. If this is also labeled for 25 they meant maybe hard mode.

I'll check it out, thanks. 

10 minutes ago, Belido said:

hit F8, and get the dungeon list, I meant all the stuff from CS of up to Forest of Echoes, but in easy mode. If this is also labeled for 25 they meant maybe hard mode.

Sorry for double quoting. So you think it's alright if I queue up for easy dungeons, even if they supposedily require way higher HM?

35 minutes ago, ssHkNyx said:

Sorry for double quoting. So you think it's alright if I queue up for easy dungeons, even if they supposedily require way higher HM?

yes, but maybe check Youtube to know were to run along if it's a 1st run

8 minutes ago, Belido said:

yes, but maybe check Youtube to know were to run along if it's a 1st run

I did a couple of dungeons, and well... Everyone just ran, killed bosses in a matter of 1 minute, and left. 

Sure I did get my dailies done, but is this really the dungeon experience now...?

2 minutes ago, ssHkNyx said:

I did a couple of dungeons, and well... Everyone just ran, killed bosses in a matter of 1 minute, and left. 

Sure I did get my dailies done, but is this really the dungeon experience now...?

well that is the basic farming, you can keep farming your daily chores or recruit from HM stuff when you got some gear or Deamonbane, this will become tougher with higher stages

13 hours ago, ssHkNyx said:

Till you are able to do hardmodes, yeah that is the experience. No one wants to boother easy mode where you cant get any good loot.

Also if they write a requirement for any content thats nonsense. For example this HM 25 you are talking about. There are a ton of people playing for years and having like 6 times the required dmg output but they are still below HM 25 thats cause it needs a ton of Xp you cannot get in a reasonable time without botting and cheating.

14 hours ago, PervertedLyn said:

Till you are able to do hardmodes, yeah that is the experience. No one wants to boother easy mode where you cant get any good loot.

Also if they write a requirement for any content thats nonsense. For example this HM 25 you are talking about. There are a ton of people playing for years and having like 6 times the required dmg output but they are still below HM 25 thats cause it needs a ton of Xp you cannot get in a reasonable time without botting and cheating.

Yeah I remembered HM levels taking forever, but I figured they might have lowered the xp requirements. Last time I played, players were still running Sogun's Lament for example. 

Also hit Primeweald for Gems.

It's great to just Auto farm when you have something else you want to do IRL or on your comp like watching an anime or torrent. Just use your emblems for upgrading your weapon gems if needed but Don't use them for Pet Gems. You will pick up chests with pet gems just from farming. Also it's one way to do some Soul Boost quests, and doing these 2 things will up your AP

With the soul boost I managed to bring myself up to 2.5k AP, sitting at lvl 42. Currently doing sub/aero stage 11 with a guild.

Primeweald is required for 7 days to get soul boost exp, so I am doing it in a group to make it go by faster.

I really cannot tell if any of the stuff sold there is of any use, I am saving up the tokens and see how many I have when I did 7 days of Primeweald dailies. But damn, the place is boring. 😞

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, lillvargen said:

oh my, do you fight manually in Primeweald? it is a auto-combat area so just let your character fight and go do other stuff

you might want to buy the outfit in primweald along with the weapon, gives you some mystic achievement

I do not, I tend to let the it run while I do other stuff. I only do so if my character is almost done, so I am already there to log off or move elsewhere. 

I simply prefer to do things myself though, having to afk when I wanted to play instead isn't exactly fun. 😕