Game crashing randomly

Desutroyer

• Desutroyer changed the title to Game crashing randomly

Hopefully you get your answer here. For me it runs just fine on win 11. But I know some that have the same problem. As of now BNS UE4 isn't supported on windows 11

https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/4406134640916-Updated-System-Requirements-for-Blade-and-Soul

and its kind of sad because windows 11 has been out for several months other game companies would've added support by now and who knows if and when they'll ever maybe in 2025 if the games still around when win 10 gets unsupported. Just another thing to show incompetance within this company. Not too hard to add support. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Desutroyer said:

Hello!

I upgraded my windows to win 11 some days ago, and the game started to close randomly...  

The game just closes, without error.  

Anyone know something to help, please?

is it a plain CTD right a few minutes after login? If yes, it also may be caused by some hardware-driver/software stuff, as this seems to cause this to me.

11 hours ago, Hyunkel said:

Hello,

Please contact Support so they can troubleshoot this issue with you: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us

Thank you 🙂

I did that, but this is the suport answer:

Hello,

Upon checking your DxDiag, we see that your current operating system is Windows 11. Unfortunately, even though Windows 11 has been released, as such is an unsupported
operating system.

If you have any other questions or issues, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards, "

But i solved the problem... it was the kaspersky blocking the connection of the game for some unknown reason.

Thanks anyway.

• Like 2

On 2/1/2022 at 3:01 AM, Desutroyer said:

But i solved the problem... it was the kaspersky blocking the connection of the game for some unknown reason.

Thanks anyway.

AV does some strange stuff, when it tries to predict attacks, for me some AV software also killed the Marketpalce until I found I was the only one who had such issues....

• Like 1