If you are stuck with Storm or Exalted.....

PRrexoe

Do not go to ebon realm and get the weapon. That weapon canot be evolved is stuck at stage 5 and it comes with limited gem slots (  you cant unlock more ).

So what i recomend it is to Redo that character or wait for a calm to arms to gear it up casue boy they are stuck there unless you take wait for the c2a or remake the character or spend unnecessary amounts of gold and resources to upgrade.

kGs7pAD.png

As you can see no Evolve tab and 4 gem slots what a joke. 

So this is what most ppl don't know, but:

+ farm 35 material token 

+ go into dragon express

+ buy the exalted/storm weapon stage 9 chest 

(If ur main is sitting on those token, buy the chest with them, bc the item is account bound)

+ turn the weapon into aransu 9 

+ evolve aransu 9 into gc3

The only expensive thing there is the empyrian stone which u need to get from exalted 9 to aransu9. But if its ur alt, it shouldnt bother u that much, while new Players get the new weapon from Story anyway.

Sure, its a way around while others get it for free. But better than nothing, if u want to go on with ur alt. 

( also: if ncwest decides to bring a 1copper-gc3-chest to the vendor, just send a ticket and ask for restoring ur materials. Everyone got three tokens half a year, which allows u to get such a request done. Doesn't cover 10+ alts, but at least: better than nothing. U can do all the weekly stuff with exalted9 too. So there is actually no real need to go further if u don't want to)

On 11/24/2021 at 11:26 PM, PRrexoe said:

Do not go to ebon realm and get the weapon. That weapon canot be evolved is stuck at stage 5 and it comes with limited gem slots (  you cant unlock more ).

So what i recomend it is to Redo that character or wait for a calm to arms to gear it up casue boy they are stuck there unless you take wait for the c2a or remake the character or spend unnecessary amounts of gold and resources to upgrade.

yeah an alt of mine also stepped into that trap when this was new.  Was looking for new rings/earrings which were the same scam stuff. The mess took me two restoration token. But a cheer up for the "calm to arms" a good one and quite seldom for destroyers 😄 

Edited by Belido