upcoming event question

Snatchyy

50 minutes ago, Merchant Ow O said:

The Silversteel toolbox, no description about it on the blade & ghoul events preview post, what is it exactly? (from lamp scrubbing charms exchange) Was thinking it could be a silversteel weapon mat but seem too hopeful lol.

It is the silversteel weapon material.

Interesting ...this would let me upgrade my three characters with TB weapons very likely then..but will there also be a Weapon material to upgrade Grand Celestial Weapons to TB ?...or do we just let GC characters sit for some later event for now or TB Mat becoming more available?...i have nine GC 9 alt characters too.

• NCSOFT
14 hours ago, Slavemistress said:

Interesting ...this would let me upgrade my three characters with TB weapons very likely then..but will there also be a Weapon material to upgrade Grand Celestial Weapons to TB ?...or do we just let GC characters sit for some later event for now or TB Mat becoming more available?...i have nine GC 9 alt characters too.

I feel like we have offered Scarlet Empress' Frond in some shape in the past but not as often now since there have been a couple of new weapon tiers. You bring up a good point though so it'll be good to see it offered again in events so alts or those who missed Call to Arms can upgrade their GC weapons to TB simpler.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hime said:

I feel like we have offered Scarlet Empress' Frond in some shape in the past but not as often now since there have been a couple of new weapon tiers. You bring up a good point though so it'll be good to see it offered again in events so alts or those who missed Call to Arms can upgrade their GC weapons to TB simpler.

If TB weapon mat could become account bound that would be great

i actually don't remember seeing any Event way of Upgrading to a TB weapon other than through a C2A..which i have done...so yes thank you Hime...an Event that lets you upgrade Alts to TB also would be great.Some people in Blade and Soul do run a lot of Alt characters in addition to their main character.