Please repair the pet gems from the Call to arms event, this upcoming Maint. </3

Ketsueki Tenshi

6 hours ago, FeralStripes said:

It's justified, NC West had multiple weeks to easily fix this pet gem issue, It might be time to fire current NC staff & hire new people who speak Korean language & can communicate via: company email service. This company makes alot of money from whales to easily hire new staff!

I can tell you this much, if I kept failing to do my job correctly on a week-to-week basis, my boss would end up booting me out of the front door, please take your job more seriously!

The problem with this is that NC staff has 0 influence on the fix. they can report it to devs, push for it, discuss it, put it on their wallpaper on the PC, if the devs decide they wont fix it for 1-2-3 weeks, they cannot do anything. Korean devs dictate what gets fixed and when when it comes to bugs. Unless its something critical and entirely gamebreaking, you are always looking at average 1-5 weeks time to get it fixed.

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Unless its something critical and entirely gamebreaking, you are always looking at average 1-5 weeks time to get it fixed.

And even for game breaking stuff, you're still waiting for weeks, maybe months.

Just look at all the people stuck in quests that have to restart the game to MAYBE be able to continue...

On 9/30/2021 at 12:51 AM, FeralStripes said:

It's justified, NC West had multiple weeks to easily fix this pet gem issue, It might be time to fire current NC staff & hire new people who speak Korean language & can communicate via: company email service. This company makes alot of money from whales to easily hire new staff!

I can tell you this much, if I kept failing to do my job correctly on a week-to-week basis, my boss would end up booting me out of the front door, please take your job more seriously!

/Facepalm