Blade & Disconnect: Episode Koldrak

Injan

Can we start filing for compensation for this S*** ?

Since UE4 update, when i decided to return i've been able to do koldrak rotation twice, TWICE !

By rotation i mean, do it on one character switch to other.

Pretty much all the time after i do it once, and switch character i get disconnected, i retry connection, disconnected before even PIN input.

Today after the disconnected i tried to reconnect freaking 12 times, guess what, i did not make it!

FIX YOUR F*****G SERVER ALREADY!

Displaying an honest latency ingame would also be nice.... you might be fooling some people, but that goes only to those who might also say "human eye can see only 60 fps".

P.S "pet gems from CtA event are still bugged"

- just make an option in dragon trade or any other place to exchange worthless gem for the same "fixed" gem.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Injan said:

P.S "pet gems from CtA event are still bugged"

- just make an option in dragon trade or any other place to exchange worthless gem for the same "fixed" gem.

Instead of adding new layer of problems by adding the "fixed" gems why not FIX THE GEMS IN THE FIRST PLACE?

You sound like a NC Developer...

And yes we are still Stress Testing on the Live server every time Koldrak is on.

@Himeplease we need a fix for dragon immediately.... i have crashed from 2 different dragon timings on eu today and other days cause skill delays and huge server lag and i can't even get koldrak done. others are suffering same issue too. please look into this and contact the team and get a fix soon. players need koldrak to do this event C2A.

• Like 3

i have generally been able to do Koldrak though it does sometimes DC switching alts and usually lags a bit at start...but today Koldrak  said i was being disconnected  because i was using an unauthorized program..??...very bizarre because i am sure i am not...wonder if anybody else has ever gotten this...the game ran all right after reconnecting but Koldrak was over.