Class reroll voucher

what's the point? Changing to a new class so they can nerf it hard in 1-2 months so you will want to buy ncoins to reroll to another class again 'till they nerf it again...

At least for my fm 3rd spec, they have been consistent and kept nerfing it from day 1 and now it's completely crap...

Edited by Knarfy

16 minutes ago, 14266655 said:

because not all people care about dps, they junt want to play a new class to enjoy the game like me.

I want to change to db not because of the current dps, its because I enjoyed and I think its fun to play

Agreed, it’s one of the reasons I’m not playing now. Could care less about nerfs, I want to play db without losing all of outfits and progress.

9 hours ago, 14266655 said:

Since KR got the voucher for class rerolle last week. When Are we getting it? is it coming next month ? this year?

If they got it last week, you need to add at least 3-4 months till we get it.

8 hours ago, Laichronus said:

Agreed, it’s one of the reasons I’m not playing now. Could care less about nerfs, I want to play db without losing all of outfits and progress.

As someone else already said, if it will work the same as in KR, if there will be too many of dual blade classes already present on the server, the voucher will not allow you to switch to it. So keep that in mind.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Grimoir said:

If they got it last week, you need to add at least 3-4 months till we get it.

As someone else already said, if it will work the same as in KR, if there will be too many of dual blade classes already present on the server, the voucher will not allow you to switch to it. So keep that in mind.

Thanks, I’m aware, was just agreeing with op about not caring about nerfs.

8 minutes ago, Ketsueki Tenshi said:

It better be rock solid... not want to imagien the outrage...

Example: player pays for it, changes class, oops... bug... all your items are lost.

Now wouldn't that be a shame?

So let's wait until the made sure it works 100%...

Obviously that would be something for the support to handle and compensate getting all the lost stuff back to the player... They give you back something if you discarded it by mistake, ofc they would give you your gear back if you lost it because of a bug that's out of your hand, duh.

On 9/23/2021 at 10:21 AM, Grimoir said:

As someone else already said, if it will work the same as in KR, if there will be too many of dual blade classes already present on the server, the voucher will not allow you to switch to it. So keep that in mind

I am pretty sure i wrote that. Maybe it was deleted maybe in another topic anyway here the explanation again:

The Class change voucher is a time exclusive item which can only be used at max like 3 times (dont know the exact number). It will be removed from Hongmoon store for an unknown time after a period of like 3 weeks.

Another restircions are it works like the faction system. To many of 1 class make you unable to switch to that class. I expect them not to tell you before buying which would be real bad.

You have a merchant who is selling for example Aransu Bangle 9 in exchange for a Aransu Bracer stage 9 same with all the items.

On 9/23/2021 at 11:52 PM, stahp said:

Obviously that would be something for the support to handle and compensate getting all the lost stuff back to the player... They give you back something if you discarded it by mistake, ofc they would give you your gear back if you lost it because of a bug that's out of your hand, duh.

However, It would make players lose even more faith in the developers and staff if they can't test the new system, and make sure before hand that those things will not happen. Sure it can be reversed, but that takes time and investigation. Time players will be sitting with nothing, and cursing ncsoft once again.

Which is not something I want to see. Stop a problem from happening, is more effective, than trying to reverse it once it already established itself in the code.

Your uneducated attitude does not contribute anything to this topic... duh? o.O

Also what FeuchterLyn said makes me worried, it should be told before hand if a class is already full and you can't change to it.

If you buy the class change voucher, and then afterwards it is revealed you can not even be that class...

You can imagine how annoyed people would be. Hope they change that if not done already.

Only then the system would be useable in my opinion, anything else would let to frustrated players.

Specially if they payed for it and then get shown the longest finger on your hand. =P

Edited by Ketsueki Tenshi