Any fixes happening today?

Bliink

Go data base... check the gems values, typ/select values and effects, update, done...

Idk why the devs take so long for such a very simple bug. o.O

I can only asume the report reached them to late, and it not made it into the last maint.

Which , means it will be fixed in the next... hopefully... if not it would be strange to say the least.

1 hour ago, Ketsueki Tenshi said:

Go data base... check the gems values, typ/select values and effects, update, done...

Idk why the devs take so long for such a very simple bug. o.O

I can only asume the report reached them to late, and it not made it into the last maint.

Which , means it will be fixed in the next... hopefully... if not it would be strange to say the least.

No one at NCWest who operates NA/EU servers can make any changes to the game. They're probably waiting on KR to give them a patch.

3 hours ago, LynMasterRace said:

No one at NCWest who operates NA/EU servers can make any changes to the game. They're probably waiting on KR to give them a patch.

I know, that's what I meant, the devs could fix this very fast and easy, would take like 5 mins or less.

So again, I asume this was because the report reached them to late, or there where other prorities and they forgot.

Else it would make no sense, since it's a very simple bug, I was not talking about hime etc, they not programmers.

So ofc they could not change that, or had the right to do so at all.

• NCSOFT

Hi all,

As you noticed, there were no fixes deployed yesterday with the maintenance. We do have a list of issues we're waiting to hear back on and their fix. That includes the Pet Gems from the Armory Chests. Thank you!