Pls rework madness warden breaker skill

Samira Wu

So,

As the title says, the breaker skill what will be a MUST for the upcoming ancient dungeons is not even exist for madness warden.
That's one thing that the "reparation" skill is a kind of one what no one will ever use in combat because it's just useless.. a warden will not use a breakable standard block skill in fight while he/she standing in the ward obviously.
But I go further... as the skill description says we need to use the "reparation" skill DURING PRIMAL CALL.
During that primal call what finally got fixed, giving us extra range, survivability, and extend the stance duration..- and we would need to use THIS in order activate breaker skill losing tons of millions of dps like that?

If it was designed on purpose like this? 
I genuinely ask from that whoever figured this out - Did u ever play this game and the class??

Rework this mess what u created and made madness wardens absolutly useless in advance.
I don't care rework it to "earth rend" or give the breaker effect during "primal call" or whatever but not for a skill what no one even use in PvE

56 minutes ago, Samira Wu said:

During that primal call what finally got fixed, giving us extra range, survivability, and extend the stance duration..- and we would need to use THIS in order activate breaker skill losing tons of millions of dps like that?

This is your problem. It is not always about DPS. The breaker system will allow to skip certain mechs and will need to be timed in most cases. You will not be blindly spamming the skill each time its off cooldown.

Your way of thinking "dps is everything" is what creates bad players.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Grimoir said:

This is your problem. It is not always about DPS. The breaker system will allow to skip certain mechs and will need to be timed in most cases. You will not be blindly spamming the skill each time its off cooldown.

Your way of thinking "dps is everything" is what creates bad players.

And this is why madness wardens will not be taken to the dungeon, because U need dps, its not my fault, its a community requirement xd

2 hours ago, Samira Wu said:

And this is why madness wardens will not be taken to the dungeon, because U need dps, its not my fault, its a community requirement xd

So in your mindset, 2-3 million dps from you is better than breaking the boss at the right moment to avoid mechanics, potential wipe mechanics and giving the party a chance to do 3x more dps than you would have done?

3 hours ago, Samira Wu said:

Even destroyers can get parties for any piece of the pve content out there.

If you can't, on a warden, rest assured the class you're playing isn't the issue here.

It's laughably obvious that you've never even pushed the Reparation button after the UE4 update because the skill is totally ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ broken.

It literally *adds* 10-15% to your dps (depending on gear level) to use Reparation on cooldown. On my Warden, Reparation literally does 2m dps all by itself. AND it adds to breaker bar? AND it's an iframe? The skill is completely busted OP.

17 hours ago, Kurisu said:

It's laughably obvious that you've never even pushed the Reparation button after the UE4 update because the skill is totally ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ broken.

It literally *adds* 10-15% to your dps (depending on gear level) to use Reparation on cooldown. On my Warden, Reparation literally does 2m dps all by itself. AND it adds to breaker bar? AND it's an iframe? The skill is completely busted OP.

I will try this out, I can already bet on the result.

21 hours ago, Grimoir said:

So in your mindset, 2-3 million dps from you is better than breaking the boss at the right moment to avoid mechanics, potential wipe mechanics and giving the party a chance to do 3x more dps than you would have done?

I love this toxicity, but let's see where will be you and then me kekw

19 hours ago, Kurisu said:

Aite, I admit that I disrespected the dmg on the skill, bcz its broken as u said, but the problem is still the skill depends on the boss and not every boss cast a blockable attack in the right time / or during mech to counter it, bcz its basically all about that, if the boss doesn't cast such attack u won't be able to use it

3 hours ago, Samira Wu said:

I love this toxicity, but let's see where will be you and then me kekw

I think you need to read what toxicity is. What I replied to you are straight up facts. Breaker skills will function the same way as the grab / moonfall combo  we used to have where it was more beneficial for the entire party when destroyers / blade dancers grabbed the boss instead of dpsing so that the entire party got a huge dps boost.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Samira Wu said:

Aite, I admit that I disrespected the dmg on the skill, bcz its broken as u said, but the problem is still the skill depends on the boss and not every boss cast a blockable attack in the right time / or during mech to counter it, bcz its basically all about that, if the boss doesn't cast such attack u won't be able to use it

You're still misunderstanding it because all you have to do to proc Reparation is get hit during Primal Call.