Terrible server performance

Injan

Could you please fix/upgrade your server resources.

Each time there is koldrak event going on the lag is massive, i need to press some buttons like at least 6 times to activae a skill, the dps drop is roughly 55% because of that....

All switch character disconnects always happen during koldrak, i have not experienced it in any other time.

I have lost plenty and way too much koldrak runs because of this, today i managed to do it just one time, could not connect to server with 2nd character, closed client, rebooted stuck at connecting, and disconnected again.

Best part is that ingame latency is still showing 28ms, sorry but to me that does not feel close to that value at all, maybe closer to 120.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Shaun said:

It's not dying though.

Yes it is, just look how dead F8 is. Player numbers as well as profit made from this game go down every year and that are facts that you can look up and can't be argued about. If you look at ncs financial report you can see that bns is the only game on a continuous downward spiral.

12 hours ago, lillvargen said:

well, if you think its dying, uninstall and go to another game, we still love the game so....

Loving the game has nothing to do with it dying, you can love and play it even if it's dying. I played this game since before the western launch and quit it 1 year ago. I'm only back to check out ue4 and will stop playing again like most other returnees.

The game runs better now with ue4 but still has performance issues and it doesn't change all the other problems it has. Apart from the engine upgrade this patch is again a turn for the worse since nc has again increased the grind like usual. The amount of new content this game gets is also really low, since i quit last year they added only 3 dungeons, 1 solo dungeon and 1 raid.. oh and another afk bot area but imo that can't even be called actual content since you are not actually playing game there. And where the hell is the next part of the story, no story update in a whole year?? The only thing that gets updated all the time is the gear upgrades so you can grind your ass of in the same dungeons every day.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Cor said:

Yes it is, just look how dead F8 is. Player numbers as well as profit made from this game go down every year and that are facts that you can look up and can't be argued about. If you look at ncs financial report you can see that bns is the only game on a continuous downward spiral.

? I've been in F8 for 2 weeks straight and it's bussin

whenever I get to f8 I find party without a problem within a minute, I see all the time people complaining in faction chat they don't get party - game is dying

well don't stand around in server because there you will not find a party thats for sure, or did you mistaken f8 being faction chat