FPS drops and not stable.

bravebvr

u shouldnt be aware of your fps in mushin because there are many npc under the floor which deny you high fps 

An advice of other people which had also performance problems were to deinstall old client and every "Adjustments" to this client and clean install ue4 again. 

Also a thing is to reinstall your grafic driver it helped me yesterday to improve my fps a lot so i got able to play on max settings without stutters after that 

Same here, setup:

• Ryzen 5600x
  • 32gb 3600mhz
  • RTX 3070 8GB

In small areas with few people I have 90+ frames. But in places like the portal to Temple of eluvium it doesn't exceed 30 frames. I was even doing a twitch live and I shot it down. Something to note is that then I closed the stream and returned to the game in that same place and the use of GPU was at 100%, 100% of an RTX3070 and throwing ONLY 30 fps. It's crazy-

I will try to reinstall the drivers and tell you how it goes.

4 hours ago, bloodymay said:

Same here, setup:

• Ryzen 5600x
  • 32gb 3600mhz
  • RTX 3070 8GB

In small areas with few people I have 90+ frames. But in places like the portal to Temple of eluvium it doesn't exceed 30 frames. I was even doing a twitch live and I shot it down. Something to note is that then I closed the stream and returned to the game in that same place and the use of GPU was at 100%, 100% of an RTX3070 and throwing ONLY 30 fps. It's crazy-

Getting 100% GPU usage actually is common and a good thing. As it shows that you get full potential out of it. If, you would have FPS issues, and GPU usage would be at, let's say 80%, then you would have problem at your side.  As long as it's cool, it's normal to have 100%.

Now, Blade & Soul used to have problem with Some CPUs at UE3. I did run BDO at 60FPS 4k with my 5820k, but had like 30FPS on B&S. Did slight upgrade, got BDO to 70FPS and B&S to 80FPS. So it's probably poor optimization for modern CPUs. Not that your CPU is bad, but more like NCsoft did usual didn't even bother with optimization. as i got back to 30FPS again...

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/10/2021 at 5:14 PM, bloodymay said:

Same here, setup:

• Ryzen 5600x
  • 32gb 3600mhz
  • RTX 3070 8GB

I am 90% sure that it has to do with the fact that you use an AMD CPU. I am not saying that Ryzen CPUs are bad, all I am saying is that 99% of the players having FPS issues use AMD CPUs. I have only seen 1 Intel CPU user saying anything about low FPS in Academy Discord chat and if I remember correctly Buddy fixed it for him/her. It is most likely a software issue, because I know people who have 60+ FPS everywhere with 5th gen Ryzen CPUs (ofc not in Mushin or in known low FPS places).

I have an i3-9100 + GTX 1660 + 8gb ram and I have stable 30+ FPS with everything on max even during bossfights (ofc with chars disabled). The only places where I have ~20-25 FPS are Mushin, highly populated cities, 12 man raids (including Koldrak). If I have 30+ FPS almost everywhere, you should have at least 60+ everywhere. It is possible, there are streamers who rarely dip below 60FPS.

*Edit:
PS: You can't have more than 45-50 FPS in mushin, whatever you have. Maybe at nights you will have 60, because there are less people there.

Edited by Hungibungi

2 hours ago, lillvargen said:

its not the Ryzen CPU thats for sure, I have one and my game works just fine, 100 fps in non crowded areas and 60 fps in crowded, thats a whole lot more than the 10 fps in UE3

As I said, 'It is most likely a software issue, because I know people who have 60+ FPS everywhere with 5th gen Ryzen CPUs'. But it is true, almost all of the players who have FPS issues use AMD CPUs. If you have FPS issues with an Intel CPU it gets fixed almost every time with Buddy (or manually disabling FTH), but it rarely helps with players using AMD CPUs.