can we get costume selection ticket?

Ether Retsu

This game is really frustrating for me, it's a fashion game and after half year of playing i have like 2 costumes which i like, but after that time, it's already boring. Can you add something like "costume selection ticket" , when u can choose like 1-2 costumes from all (don't include trove/rng box costumes) per year, or something like that? I would gladly pay for that, or swap that person who make costume rotation, because his taste is like a cancer for me. 

Hmm... as a like a dedication gift to players once every 6 months i would like the idea. A little sign of appreciation, but it would have to be something like:

1 ticket for weapon skin : January - June

1 Costume ticket + 1 Adorment Ticket for July - December.

Ofc excluding RNG box main outfits and troive outfits and weapon skins and only from a pool of released costumes so far.

I think that would be more worth it and fairer i guess. Asside that if you want costumes some events have the admiral selection boxes where you can pick one of a few.

• NCSOFT

We have costumes that rotate through the store every 2 weeks and, like Grimoir mentioned, offerings through events. The Admiral's New Clothes Selection Chests are the chests that allow for costume selection but I must agree it needs updating or more chests like it.

I mean you guys could rotate or at least put the decent outfits and hair on sale 
I dont even remember the last time Alice Ribbon and butterfly clip hair were on sale and i think Alice Ribbon only went to F10 like 2 or 3 times only? There are really good outfits in the game but you cant get again or have to wait for like 2 years until they show up again

Instead of putting that Naryu Silver on F10 maybe try to rotate more outfits if you want people to put more cash on this game

#BringAliceRibbonBack