Blade & Soul 2

SViper

Hello,

Just now I learned that this year we will get Blade & Soul 2 from MMOByte video that came less then 2 days ago. It will have kinda a lot new features and story takes after Blade & Soul 1 story, plus better graphics. So I kinda dislike fact that we getting sequel instead of adding new things and renew original game. For god sake it's MMORPG so it's better continue improve original game and added that new story to original game. Now for me feels that I forced to create new character to continue the game. Secondly the game will be exclusive to Mobile, so no PC version, so. But if there will be no PC version of B&S2 then is there chance everything what's new including graphics and new story from B&S2 will may come to PC via updates or via updates/DLCs to original Blade & Soul? And what do you thing happen to original Blade & Soul if it won't get anything new from B&S2? So people tell me your opinions too!

Edited by SViper

2 hours ago, SViper said:

Hello,

Just now I learned that this year we will get Blade & Soul 2 from MMOByte video that came less then 2 days ago.

I havent looked it up but you sure it will be released ? to my knowledge they refuse to use Google playstore and if they release it on any different shop i doubt it will have alot of players.

It will have kinda a lot new features and story takes after Blade & Soul 1 story, plus better graphics. So I kinda dislike fact that we getting sequel instead of adding new things and renew original game.

Dont worry nothing will change. The PC version keeps getting new content till no one plays it anymore. In KR their Mobile games is released since 2 years or something and they didnt stop bringing new stuff to PC. Also its a mobile game this is completly different to the PC version. Controls will suck and their Cash shop will include pay to win like youve never seen before in BNS.

And what do you thing happen to original Blade & Soul if it won't get anything new from B&S2? So people tell me your opinions too!

Knowing how they managed BNS in the last 2 years nothing will change like i said. Their effort will still be kept at a minimum and they will simply giving us the new content KR releases to the PC version which again will not stop getting new stuff unless there are no players left.

5 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

I havent looked it up but you sure it will be released ? to my knowledge they refuse to use Google playstore and if they release it on any different shop i doubt it will have alot of players.

Dont worry nothing will change. The PC version keeps getting new content till no one plays it anymore. In KR their Mobile games is released since 2 years or something and they didnt stop bringing new stuff to PC. Also its a mobile game this is completly different to the PC version. Controls will suck and their Cash shop will include pay to win like youve never seen before in BNS.

Knowing how they managed BNS in the last 2 years nothing will change like i said. Their effort will still be kept at a minimum and they will simply giving us the new content KR releases to the PC version which again will not stop getting new stuff unless there are no players left.

Bit over 2 weeks ago they released teaser for B&S2 saying 2021 and around 2 days ago they released a new gameplay trailer that is almost 5 minutes long. And MMOByte couple days ago read all new information from site and it says exclusive to mobile, so.

I see, so you think we will get new story content and features that will come with B&S2 in original B&S as well.

4 minutes ago, SViper said:

I see, so you think we will get new story content and features that will come with B&S2 in original B&S as well.

I am 100% sure we will still get new story etc.

The mobile game will probably have a different story than the PC version in the long run i think but again i highly doubt the Mobile version will actully be released here in NA/EU.

They announced several things by now: Console Version in 2017 (no date named), UE4 Version in 2018, Some BNS mobile Spin off which was some kind of gacha game (they decided not to release it afterall).

I might just be salty cause of their management but if they announce stuff i want them to actully release it.

10 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

I am 100% sure we will still get new story etc.

The mobile game will probably have a different story than the PC version in the long run i think but again i highly doubt the Mobile version will actully be released here in NA/EU.

They announced several things by now: Console Version in 2017 (no date named), UE4 Version in 2018, Some BNS mobile Spin off which was some kind of gacha game (they decided not to release it afterall).

I might just be salty cause of their management but if they announce stuff i want them to actully release it.

The story of B&S2 is actually continuation/sequel of original B&S that is on PC, so if we get Act 12 in original B&S it must be Act 1 from B&S2 and so on, because otherwise players/fans of B&S will get confused and angry. And if the B&S2 won't get localized then what I said in sentence before this one must happen the way I said in that sentence.

Edited by SViper

1 minute ago, SViper said:

The story of B&S2 is actually continuation/sequel of original B&S that is on PC, so if we get Act 12 in original B&S it must be Act 1 from B&S2 and so on, because otherwise

I expect them to continue the story but by the time new raids etc. release it might differ cause i dont think the mobile version will get the raids etc.

1 minute ago, SViper said:

players/fans of B&S will get confused and angry.

Do they care ? You are new to BNS in a whole ? i think ive seen ur name here alot you should know they dont care about how the consumer feels otherwise they would ban cheaters, wintraders and actully work on some issue the game has.

23 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

I expect them to continue the story but by the time new raids etc. release it might differ cause i dont think the mobile version will get the raids etc.

Do they care ? You are new to BNS in a whole ? i think ive seen ur name here alot you should know they dont care about how the consumer feels otherwise they would ban cheaters, wintraders and actully work on some issue the game has.

Yeah, the raids is understandable.
I see, looks like now most PC MMORPGs no more care about cheating and ignores players/consumers from what you saying. Because other MMORPG I playing does nothing to stop cheaters only ban them if they gotta reported, if player ends up buying item from another player without knowing that item is cheated the player who bought item gets banned instead of getting item removed. And they don't listen players/consumers of what we want other words we can suggest things, but it will get ignored if we not overspam same suggestion/s. Plus I started B&S couple months after Global release, but some time later I decided to take a break from B&S and when I decide comeback after around a year I found out B&S added 2 big reasons for me to not comeback, so my comeback time ended up extended even extra some years, so.

Edited by SViper

NCSOFT confirmed that Blade and Soul 2 will be released in the first quarter of 2021. They did not confirm whether this is a global launch, or a KR launch. But one thing is for sure. This confirms the death of Blade and Soul. The fact that BNS 2 takes place after the events of BNS is a clear confirmation, that NCSOFT has no plans to continue supporting BNS. It's almost like they've been trying to force people off of the PC version by not fixing performance and ignoring major concerns of the player-base. Hell it very well might've been their marketing strategy. They're a really dumb company, so doing something like this isn't very far out of their domain. It's just sad, because I love bns, and I don't know if I'll have the same connection with a mobile game...this sucks man...

Edited by Rmccn08
earfdsd

34 minutes ago, Rmccn08 said:

I love bns, and I don't know if I'll have the same connection with a mobile game...this sucks man...

There already is a BNS for mobile out there but i think its revolution. Anyway its the PC version but with better graphics and worse controls.

PVP is a really big part of BNS and thats not really appealing if the game is pay to win (mobile game after all) and has only touch controls. I am also playing more and more Call of duty instead of BNS. I used to play atleast 6 hours a day but now its usually only 2 hours at max cause i dont like the PVP anymore.

I doubt BNS will be big on mobile here in NA/EU.

50 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

There already is a BNS for mobile out there but i think its revolution. Anyway its the PC version but with better graphics and worse controls.

PVP is a really big part of BNS and thats not really appealing if the game is pay to win (mobile game after all) and has only touch controls. I am also playing more and more Call of duty instead of BNS. I used to play atleast 6 hours a day but now its usually only 2 hours at max cause i dont like the PVP anymore.

I doubt BNS will be big on mobile here in NA/EU.

At least, it is on website: https://bns2.plaync.com/#main

22 hours ago, BatataDoDestino said:

At least, it is on website: https://bns2.plaync.com/#main

Thats Korea. If there is no announcement for EU/NA yet then it will probably not come at all if we are looking in the past and their releases.

Looking in the future they are holding an event for their 5th anniversay and we will most likely see a 6th and 7th too i doubt the 8th thou. There is still new content being released in KR we dont have to worry. Quality of new content is another thing cause we are getting super bad patches since 2 years now.

I've seen this happen before. When I was in highschool I use to play this mobile mmo wow clone called Order and Chaos Online. It was pretty good for a mobile game. But Gameloft decided to release a 2nd game called Order and Chaos 2. It was also really good, but it didn't connect with the Order and Chaos 1 playerbase and didn't do as well. So not only did they kill their original game by creating a 2nd version of the game, but because the game was nowhere near acceptable for the current Order and Chaos 1 playerbase, their 2nd game didnt do well. So they just abandoned both games. You can still download them and play them, but the devs literally just stopped working on the games. And I have the feeling that's exactly what's going to happen to BNS on PC. BNS 2 will do well on mobile, and there going to just stop supporting the PC version. I had hope, but all this bns 2 talk is confirming my fears...

• 1 month later...

Less then month ago they announced that it will be ported to PC and showed extremely downgraded gameplay, so I hope that B&S1 will get the new story (new acts) as well. Because I want continue B&S story as B&S not as knock-off...
Just recently they announced cancelation of UE4 upgrade and hour/s later re:announced it and it made😕.
Now for me the future of B&S looks bad, because of B&S2.

Edited by SViper

11 minutes ago, SViper said:

Just recently they announced cancelation of UE4 upgrade and hour/s later re:announced it and it made😕.

as things stand atm, they announced the shutdown of the KR UE4 frontier server and the UE4 upgrade for regular BnS in 2021, don't mix both things. 

And the announced more news about it at Friday

4 minutes ago, Belido said:

as things stand atm, they announced the shutdown of the KR UE4 frontier server and the UE4 upgrade for regular BnS in 2021, don't mix both things. 

And the announced more news about it at Friday

Yeah, after I did this post I read your thread and learned those good news, so it's not re:announcement, but looks like everything will be under same server unlike previous UE4 update required brand new server.

Edited by SViper