Please reduce reroll costs or make it free

Clandria

Why does it cost the price of a brand new game just to reroll to another class? Why is it necessary to seal items up just to send them to an alt character on the same account?? Not to mention the items that you cannot send at all. If you do the math that is roughly $40. In games like Final Fantasy, all you have to do is swap the weapon and gear your character is using. In BDO all you gotta do is put the stuff in your warehouse/storage, then change characters and take it out. But this game makes you pay for something so trivial??? Seems like NC will exploit anything that can make the money.

18 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Because this is not FF14, and not BDO. Re rolling a class is pure convenience. If you want to play flavor of the month you should pay for it.

They would be dumb not to make money off this.

It still doesn't negate the fact that it's dumb to make it cost that much money. Yea, from a corporate perspective, of course, but why do you think this game is as dead as it is? It's because of stuff like this.

4 hours ago, Clandria said:

It still doesn't negate the fact that it's dumb to make it cost that much money. Yea, from a corporate perspective, of course, but why do you think this game is as dead as it is? It's because of stuff like this.

Err...no, this game isnt dead, but if people leave, its not because of "high rerolling costs", but other reasons such as for example performance.

I played since release in Japan, and immediately switched to the release in the west version, so
if I think over the Japanese version or even Korea version don´t cry about enything in Western version.
The Western versions are cheper then all other versions, so don´t say stuff like that so easy.
I don´t want a JP or KR version in the West, if this happens this game would be really dead, beacause this amount I won´t pay.
People are complaining for so mutch stuff, RNG Boxes are bad , Trove is bad mimimi no one sayed u have to buy things to reroll your class, just farm it new.
Don´t get me wrong, I buy by every Cash event a decent amount of  things, before someone say I´m F2P , but I can´t hear this anymore,
always someone have to talk about how ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ performance or expensive or dead this game is.
If u not happy with this game play something else, where u get your stuff u want or just take it how it is.

I like bns beacause I like to play with my friends and it makes a ton of fun, I don´t support this game with real money, because I want things for it, I support this game, because like it.

No hate in this post or something like that,
It´s just my opinion and I like this game and how it´s managed.

sorry if I wrote something wrong, but english is my 3rd language.
I hope u understand what I mean and that nothing I write is meant to harm someone.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Err...no, this game isnt dead, but if people leave, its not because of "high rerolling costs", but other reasons such as for example performance.

Oh wow you admit performance is a problem? The world must be ending