sad doubt

ORlON

I hope that whoever reads this is very well. I've been in this game from day zero, I love it, I love it. For this reason I change my pc twice now and time goes by and with my current pc it is more difficult for me to play it every day, I do not think I have a bad pc, but rather a normal one (amd a10 7890k in 4.2, gtx 1060ti and 16 gb of ram at 2133 mhz) I can not improve it and my doubt is until when I will have to improve the team from my side if on the side of the game itself nothing is done, the events they add and others is something that the Romans They called him "bread and circuses". I love this game but I am realistic and if I have to continue investing on my part to maintain temporary "stability", I don't know if this is going to be worth it anymore. Can someone tell me seriously if there is an improvement for this? Please if someone from the B&S team answers me, let it be with something concrete, that is, don't tell me: one day it will improve, if there is no serious answer from B&S I prefer that of the players. Thanks so much for reading

Ok, so yea I don't get it.  My computer is 9 years old.  I've done nothing to it in 9 years except overclock the cpu.  When I was on Sprint it was laggy.  When I switched to Charter things were great.  I get the usual fps drops in raids like everyone else, but it has never stopped me from doing anything in this game.  I even play this game fine on my work computer which runs an intel pentium G3240 and a Nvidia GT640.  All you need is a solid state drive.  Yes I know the game has problems but if you've had to upgrade your computer 2-3 times just to enjoyably play, there is something very wrong.  I suggest you switch to a faster internet provider.