Can't press confirm

MelyBB

Hello. I don't know if this is a bug that only happens to me or maybe it's my mouse... Lately, while I'm playing I can't press CONFIRM on the screen, when the button don't have the Y key. This don't let me confirm the Master Hong's gift after getting a lvl up, confirm a trade between players, or delete a character.

Can it be fixed or after a while it comes back to normal? A friend of mine that plays with me also have the same problem... 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Eiji96 said:

Hey, did you solve your problem yet ? Same thing happening to me. Can't even spin the daily dash and can't retrieve any letter 'cause "confirm" doesn't work.

Have you tried to File Repair the client?, I don't think I've ever heard of this issue before. 

You could try Resetting your UI By Pressing Shift + F1 or ESC > Customise UI > then Reset and see if that fixes the issue.

il y a 31 minutes, SayhaSeer a dit :

Have you tried to File Repair the client?, I don't think I've ever heard of this issue before. 

You could try Resetting your UI By Pressing Shift + F1 or ESC > Customise UI > then Reset and see if that fixes the issue.

Tried resetting my UI and didnt work, but how can i file repair the client?

40 minutes ago, Eiji96 said:

Tried resetting my UI and didnt work, but how can i file repair the client?

When you launch the NC Launcher, then Login and next to "Start Game" you see "File Scan"

What it does is, when you File scan the game, it downloads an online manifest of files. Then it compares the manifest with the current files on your system and if there is some discrepancy, it is corrected

Edited by SayhaSeer
  • Like 2