FM 3rd Volt Salvo auto cast not working

Miykhail

Tested several times, and checked with a few friends that the "auto casting volt salvo" on Zap and Lightning Palm are not working with the talent "Power Play".

With some tests, the only thing we could find out is that it seems to work with players that have below 130ms. Everyone over 150ms are not having volt salvo auto cast at all.

Please check this. Can provide screenshots and other tests if needed.

I can say that is an issues im having, too. And from talking around with other FMs is an issue a lot of us are having, its a huge deal for the new spec FM can we get a confirmation @Hime , that someone is aware of this and will have it check with devs or something, since i dont see it listed in the known issues threads.
This video shows it perfectly

Also id like to add that the walking/moving animations for fm 3rd spec when in Stormborn for all races are missing.

16 hours ago, Unicorns said:

Also id like to add that the walking/moving animations for fm 3rd spec when in Stormborn for all races are missing.

I think that's intended btw, you are floating in the air, not walking.

3 hours ago, Miykhail said:

I think that's intended btw, you are floating in the air, not walking.

I dont know if youve seen it, but it cant be intended. Gons and Yuns just T pose, and lyns kneel down and get dragged through the floor. When you are in Stormborn and not moving yes, you just levitate in the air, when you move foward you either T pose or kneel down depending on your race.

Idk about Volt Salvo. It seems work for me somehow. But there is maybe problem with another skill. I have Exhilaration Soul Badge and after I press C->X soul badge should reset C. But sometimes it's not working. And when reset work, there is 2-3 seconds delay for that effect. So I can't use combination C->X->C for fast damage. Idk that's intended or bug, but it's irritating.

And yes, that T pose during Stormborn is memento of laziness. (But still little funny.)

46 minutes ago, Shironeko said:

Idk about Volt Salvo. It seems work for me somehow. But there is maybe problem with another skill. I have Exhilaration Soul Badge and after I press C->X soul badge should reset C. But sometimes it's not working. And when reset work, there is 2-3 seconds delay for that effect. So I can't use combination C->X->C for fast damage. Idk that's intended or bug, but it's irritating.

And yes, that T pose during Stormborn is memento of laziness. (But still little funny.)

C has a travel time, if you hit your x before c hits the target, it wont reset c since basically your target got hit by x first then c. In Dark Spark the travel time is a bit faster, but its something that you are gona have to learn to time yourself, and take the distance between you and the target into consideration. Also keep in mind that while your soul badge does have a 5 sec window for you to hit x, if you want max dps, you wana hit your x while target is under the galvanize effect from c which is only 2 secs long.