Mismanagement

pikapikapika

NC management team, read and learn!

=====================================

So, gold supply will be nerfed next week.  I am fine with it.  However, the announcement came way too early.  Instead of announcing it 24 hrs before the reset like what NC has done in the past, it was announced a whole week too early.  Because of the early announcement, it gave smart people (mostly whales and hard cores) like me a chance to game the system:  I sold all my mats and took all my gold listings off F9.  I amassed about 60k gold in the past 72 hours, and the value of my gold will be more than doubled next week.  It is a serious mismanagement on part of NC West, and it transfers wealth from noobs to smart people like me.

You may wonder if i am a major beneficiary of NC's mismanagement, why am i here to complain?  Because uneven/unfair distribution of wealth hurts me since i will be bidding items against fellow whales/smart people, and discourages new players to come.   I rather prefer a fair and balanced economic system.

This utter mismanagent is defnitely due to the uncontrolled outflow of NC human resources.  Good people left NC, clueless people stayed.

Sure you amassed 60k gold, but now you crippled yourself in terms of materials. The value of gold will not change, the value of f5 items will not change.

All this change will do is make it a bit harder for newer players, since all experienced players know there are much better and plenty other ways to make decent gold.

Also i believe the game should have something in place that rewards those who farm a lot and grind

Edited by Grimoir

Anyone thinking market prices will drop because of less F8 income is deluding themselves. Market prices are determined by cashers and wealthy players not by people who are dependent on dailies to make gold.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Cor:

Anyone thinking market prices will drop because of less F8 income is deluding themselves. Market prices are determined by cashers and wealthy players not by people who are dependent on dailies to make gold.

Prices will probably drop a bit now, but not because of nerf, just because of the Trove will bring in loads of res at the hunt of Penta Gems. At least it used to be that way in the past.