Why so many Jubilant keys?

From my calculations, one can acquire

Jubilant fragment boxesx28, 1x per stage from the jackpot 1-9, and then x19 at stage 10.

Jubilant keys from the notes, x1 from 3/3 dc, so 7/week AND 3 from 4/4 weekly challenge(WC not mentioned in the notes, besides the removal of orb fragments being troubling), for 10/wk.  x5 week event, 50 jubilant keys.  Are there any other sources of jubilant fragment boxes besides?  Thats before we ponder what to do on all the characters that didn't get the jackpot that are doing DC's and Weekly challenges.  instead of having upto 22 extra keys, those cats will have upto 50 extra keys, which would have been orb of ascension fragments.

Perhaps extra jubilant keys could be fused 6 into an orb of ascension?  Kinda feels like this Jubilant event is taking systems that we kind of liked, and making them less good.

Note: Please do not discuss how Jubilant fragment boxes are inferior to dungeon treasure selection boxes for acquisition of elder scale fragments in this thread. 

• Like 2

There are three purposes that I've discerned so far:

1) 1 extra copper/day and 3 copper/week when you sell them to merchant, to help you buy those several hundreds of sacred oils that go for almost 800g each

2) a way to reduce the amount of Orb of Ascension shards because too many people with 5 alts have been able to do Mandate (not CS tho) daily for some time now, and that is wayyyy too much

3) an excuse to call what's happening an "event" because it gives a thing every day that will disappear after fixed amount of time

You're welcome.

• Like 1

Oh boy, extra copper. Now I can whale :D practically they wanted  a slot for the keys (whatever reason they implemented them anyways) but didnt know how to add one so they repalaced orb fragments alltogether.

I just kinda fear they add same boxes in F10 for us to buy for NCoin to whale some how elder frags since they upped cost for like wingsong/lionrar 6to9.

Yeah, good point. Then there is no good reason to make restrictions on that.

Since they maybe made a mistake and added it to patch notes, I dont really want to touch my 4digits of fragments...

Wohoo, with the shop update for june 17-24 we can buy even more Jubilant Keys in Hongmoon Store for just 3 Ncoin each!

At that point i would like to add a suggestion: make those keys also sell-able for 3 NCoin pls (HMCoin is OK too):smirk: