QoL Improvement to the fishing Event

Baez

Hello,

Today it was announced that the Fishing event is back at the dismay of many, I am guessing the developers have decided to stay firm on their decisions, so I just want to provide some QoL improvements that could make this event slightly less annoying to many.

1-Change the Limited to 7 exchanges per day, to Limited to 49 exchanges per WEEK(7x7). This would alleviate many people stress regarding having to fish every single day to obtain the currency needed to buy the event currency, a lot of people dislike to just AFK in the game, but if they have to AFK only 2-3 times a week to obtain 20-30 event currency many people will find this more relaxing. This was done for the  Ebon Realm Remnants you can get on the current event, you can obtain 10 WEEKLY, so there no reason why the new event can't get the same treatment.

kAFd3fm.png

2-A lot of players will find ways to reduce the amount of gold needed to obtain pearls in the game, I won't mention it here for obvious reasons, but I think is time for you guys to find a more equalized way to balance this so everybody gets the same treatment.

That's all if you guys find this feedback helpful please forward this to the team! I am sure changing those values should not be that hard, and I am sure some people would appreciate this little change a lot.

In a game vaunted for its action combat, afk systems can and should supplement the actively playing options.

Unfortunately, the event currency sources favour afk play (49stars/week from fishing), over active sources (21 stars/week from 7/7 daily challenge completion, 12 stars from weeklies).  I feel that lauding the afk elements over the active play is detrimental to the game and will lessen the player enjoyment of the event.

It's the same crap as last time with the dark hearts, guess i wont get more than one or two oil the entire event again now.

Fishing as an alternative to grinding is okay, you spend gold for baits and park your character there instead of grinding, 

>>>If you can get the materials you get from fishing in a normal way<<<

>>THAT'S FINE<< 

BUT STOP FORCE PEOPLE TO STAY AFK THE WHOLE DAY FOR EVENT CURRENCY!

Edited by Arohk

The Best QOL improvement for fishing is to actually Allow the activities to Keep going even when the player logged off from the game.  

So what people needs to do is park their characters at fishing spot then do fishing, log off and the game will still count it as fishing and run the RNG as usual.  Players log in later, retrieve their fishes or have it automatically added in their fishing records.

That way people can use their computer for something more productive (like i am using my PC for 3D rendering and modeling beside general use.. so no AFK fishing) or perhaps playing another game without performance penalty from Alt-tabbing.  Or perhaps improve his/her own computer's longevity and not increasing electricity bill (therefore their COVID-19 stimulus cheque can last them bit longer) by not need it to run overnight on pixelized fish and items.

• Like 1