Arena Black Screen abuse

Arohk

Can someone explain to me how the heck a BM can already be close to me and pull me in before my black screen is even gone?

I am in the air combo before i can even react to anything.

Is this some kind of mod that removes the black screen?

I think this is just a ping issue. Sometimes i can attack the opponent before he even moves too. Sometimes i am aircombed before i can even react. Imo the time count before start should happend AFTER we are teleported into the arena so the PC could adapt to the new area. This game is not optimized well enough to expect the current arena system is equeal.

To my knowledge its simply a good SSD but what i wonder usually i am the first to load into the arens cause i am using an NVME SSD but one gunner managed to load even laster so he could aerial me.

In the end he dosent know how to play so its easy to win against this guy if he dosent manage to 100/0 you in the aerial at beginning thou.

On 2020-04-15 at 6:29 PM, Arohk said:

Can someone explain to me how the heck a BM can already be close to me and pull me in before my black screen is even gone?

I am in the air combo before i can even react to anything.

Is this some kind of mod that removes the black screen?

The match starts at a set time, So, if your computer loads for too long, the match will already have been started.

vor 18 Stunden schrieb WhySoSeriousBro:

Has nothing to do with SSD (game is on Samsung Evo Plus). And it's not a ping issue, cuz my ping in arena is 70-80ms

I have to tell you it does have to do with the Harddrive. When i used a HDD i couldnt do it at all but when i got my first SATA SSD i was able to. With my current NVME i can do it even better but i simply i do not do it since enemy can move even if he got a blackscreen. If he stuns me while i try to charge him i will be at a disadvantage in the match very soon. This happens alot.

It's cause the devs are **** and teleport you to the middle arena after the countdown and not during. If they simply moved everyone to the arena when the 5 sec timer started and removed the black screen when the counter hits 0 this wouldn't be an issue.
Instead they teleport you there at 0 and leave you with a 1-5 sec black screen once the match has already freakin started.