Sins

Arohk

12 minutes ago, KzE said:

For what job? Game coding? :D

Are you joking? They haven't got the money to employe someone like him. :giggle:

Just translating this in another video and sending them a youtube link. Oh and a bill for actually translating it, because nothing in this world is for free.

For coding I don't know, if they have good ones' for computer games of if they are just all busy to code mobile games (that's out of my range). But some optimization changes in the coding would be awesome! Definitly a part on my wishlist.

Edited by Nemises

10 minutes ago, Nemises said:

Are you joking? They haven't got the money to employe someone like him. :giggle:

Just translating this in another video and sending them a youtube link. Oh and a bill for actually translating it, because nothing in this world is for free.

For coding I don't know, if they have good ones' for computer games of if they are just all busy to code mobile games. But some optimization changes in the coding would be awesome! Definitly a part on my wishlist.

Joking in what? The damage to the game is unrevertable, the only thing they can do now is to fix the game for the leftovers. Even the whales hate to play with 10 fps.

And no, they wont make another version for the west for 8k ppl.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb KzE:

And no, they wont make another version for the west for 8k ppl.

I dont know where youve got thoose high numbers. looking at BNS buddy which counts the players that use it, we have between 2.3K and 3.2K Players at the same time. Now keep in mind BNS buddy dosent care if you are EU or NA it counts you as a player so we have around 3.2K at max in the west. Considering not everyone plays with BNS buddy but most people, i would count maybe 1.8K at max aswell for non BNS buddy players which means 5K Players in EU and NA together.

Again we need to think about the time it will take till we would get UE4 in theory and how much players might quit in the next time due to the increasing Pay to win etc.

I am definetly sure it wont be near 8K players.

39 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

I dont know where youve got thoose high numbers. looking at BNS buddy which counts the players that use it, we have between 2.3K and 3.2K Players at the same time. Now keep in mind BNS buddy dosent care if you are EU or NA it counts you as a player so we have around 3.2K at max in the west. Considering not everyone plays with BNS buddy but most people, i would count maybe 1.8K at max aswell for non BNS buddy players which means 5K Players in EU and NA together.

Again we need to think about the time it will take till we would get UE4 in theory and how much players might quit in the next time due to the increasing Pay to win etc.

"...and players completed 11,462,141 daily challenges..."

Thats around 31400 dailies per day. If we count like 4 daily average, thats 7850 characters.

Ofc there are alts in this number (most of them do only weeklies), but there are alot of ppl, who log in only for weekly raid or skip some dailies. So i dropped both group out from the math.

So 3,5 - 4k per EU and 3,5 - 4k per NA is a good estimate.

Raid recruitment discord have 5200 online right now.

Edited by KzE

41 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

You also forget that not everyone is going to be playing at the exact same time. People playing the game span quite a few time zones and live diverse daily schedules. Some may only have time to play in the mornings and others in the evenings. Thus, it's not the best single parameter for measuring an active player base.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Killiefish:

You also forget that not everyone is going to be playing at the exact same time. People playing the game span quite a few time zones and live diverse daily schedules. Some may only have time to play in the mornings and others in the evenings. Thus, it's not the best single parameter for measuring an active player base.

We may have misunderstood each other. I was thinking about people that active play this game so i didnt include people that log in for maybe 1 hour or 2 to play a bit. With people overall i dont think its gonna reach 8k aswell considering what Path NCwest decided to go recently.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

3 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

We may have misunderstood each other. I was thinking about people that active play this game so i didnt include people that log in for maybe 1 hour or 2 to play a bit. With people overall i dont think its gonna reach 8k aswell considering what Path NCwest decided to go recently.

I talked about active, not the current logins.