Hongmoon Jewel Powder Boxes, before you buy.

Arohk

my thoughts before you buy these pouches : " as long as you give money to ncsoft, they will not stop giving a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about us,game or everything,they will not care for nothing while their money are keep coming " . 

Everybody were crying about gem powder that we don't have a way to farm, now you got ur way to "farm"  in ncsoft style tho  . MONEY MONEY MONEY . Another trap,and enough players step in it and after they cry on forum or discord this game is only money xD.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zuzuzuzuzu said:

my thoughts before you buy these pouches : " as long as you give money to ncsoft, they will not stop giving a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about us,game or everything,they will not care for nothing while their money are keep coming " . 

Everybody were crying about gem powder that we don't have a way to farm, now you got ur way to "farm"  in ncsoft style tho  . MONEY MONEY MONEY . Another trap,and enough players step in it and after they cry on forum or discord this game is only money xD.

The point of the video was more about giving advice, not saying you must buy it or not buy it, that's up to you.

also i made a little mistake, the average of Hongmoon powders is 100 not 75, my brain must have divided the 150 by two >.>.

On 2/6/2020 at 4:28 PM, ImoutoMaster said:

1. Pay to win to such an extend we`ve never seen before

2. Not giving a refund when they introduced penta gems cause they can sell in F10

3. Closing this offer to get Gem Powder from F10 exactly on 19th feburary when PVP Season ends so people cannot earn HM coins for this.

Definitely making it more like P2W,

But no choice.

1) People complain cannot get gem powders

2) Probably they think if refund like last time, gem powders stock will be enormous in Market and disturbing the economy, or making it too easy to get penta gems (since refund = reducing cost of other lower tiers) 

Having said that< I personally prefer reducing cost lololol<

Edited by prietess