If you are a new player to PVP share your exp

ImoutoMaster

Hi,

since ive started the game Janurary 2016 playing PVP its only natural for me to know what my opponent can do and cannot so its pretty easy for me to react to whatever they are doing.

Keeping that in mind i always write about how hard it is for new players to come into PVP and i feel like most players dont care about PVP cause there is no real way to train other than getting bashed by good or decent players and not having a chance to win is probably what takes the motivation out of the new players.

So here to my questions:

If you just recently started PVP and managed to reach gold or atleast high silver what is the reason for you to keep playing ? how do you learn ? How do you improve ? and even if you dont PVP at all what is the reason at all ? Assuming you tryed PVP seriously.

Back then we had Bots in que and overall a ton of players. The game was somewhat balanced expect for summoner. I improved by simply watching "Tenah Streams" and copy. But nowdays its rare to find a PVP Stream so most classes cannot copy anything. To my knowledge there is only Nagisa (mostly Gunner sometimes Soul fighter) and maybe some BMs but what about Destroyer, Summoner etc. they have no access to such a stream.

Note: If it was not allowed to post thoose names please delete the names or i delete them myselfe.

I rarely do arena but occasionally play battleground. In arena I never got to gold rank and on battleground I only managed to reach that like 3 times.  I like to watch arena matches and I did see and enjoy the last 3 or 4 world tournaments. The last one was because of the shackeld isles mode quite chaotic to watch and I would prefer them returning to arena. For me watching arena is more fun as it is more skill based. On the other hand I enjoy playing battleground and even the isles. The reason is that battlegrounds are more objective focused and thus have another layer of playing. Arena is just fighting, with the possibilities of others interfering in 3 vs 3. But battleground isn't so much about just killing the other player. It's more about capturing and holding points, helping others in need or being a hindrance to the opponent team and so buying your comrades time.

In the beginning I didn't really touch pvp as it was rumored to be dominated by bots and I didn't feel like fighting damned bots or rather being farmed by them. At some point this changed but I still couldn't get hooked on playing arena. No idea how many duels I played, propably not much in comparison. But from my experience, in silver ranks, the vast majority of them were one-sided stomps. Rarely I could outplay my opponent but mostly I got crushed. Even if I were to win a few duels and reached like 1550 ranking points I would get stomped afterwards. Sometimes even back to 1300 points. It's not motivating to rise and fall that much.

Many duels didn't even get to the 3rd round. Once I had a quite exciting and challenging duel against another sin but in the decicive round she switched to pve skills and basically burned me down before I could realise what happend. Well, some monts later I was facing a SF that I had no chance against. It pretty much felt like being pveed because of all those frost storms. she was also mocking me by always dancing after each win. When we got matched again I switched to pve spec and though I didn't stomp her I was able to win. Was I happy that I beat her? Yes. Was I happy that I had to resort to pve to win a pvp match? No!

Bad, unbalance, melee class with 160+ping its just sucks, noway to do a good combo.

Lvl 45 against 60 hm20, thats doesnt make any sense "omm, but ur get balance, more hp...etc..etc...." but i dont have the experience to just learn a little with battle during 10secs, and i dont know how works the balance in pvp arena duel, but i only see diffence in my hp, my power attck its same, so sometimes i get someone just afk n lvl 60 hm15+ n spend 30~40sec to kill them, a freeze unmove char....... :/

So, thats my exp in pvp till now. Hope get better with better equips and acc, any of course maybe if i move to usa to get at least 80- ping :/

Edited by Raikytsu

Am 2.2.2020 um 20:03 schrieb Raikytsu:

So, thats my exp in pvp till now. Hope get better with better equips and acc, any of course maybe if i move to usa to get at least 80- ping :/

Equip dosent matter since 1v1 is gear balanced but the class balance is trash since March 2019.  There is nothing wrong with playing on lvl 45 char the only thing you will not have is the ultimate which is very very rare that you can use it.

160ping is hard i agree to that but you can do combos with it. I live in Germany and have 300 Ping when i play in NA still i can do combos. Its hard to evade your enemy attacks thou.

On 04/02/2020 at 4:36 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

Equip dosent matter since 1v1 is gear balanced but the class balance is trash since March 2019.  There is nothing wrong with playing on lvl 45 char the only thing you will not have is the ultimate which is very very rare that you can use it.

160ping is hard i agree to that but you can do combos with it. I live in Germany and have 300 Ping when i play in NA still i can do combos. Its hard to evade your enemy attacks thou.

The talents are locked on pvp?

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Raikytsu:

The talents are locked on pvp?

Well since you can start pvp only at lvl 45 nowdays mostly not (I think assasin got a skill they learns at 46) but if you play below lvl 55 you will not have your ultimate skill unlocked yet.

The Ultimate skill is usually completly worthless since you will not be able to charge enough energy in 1v1 like 99% of the games but in 3v3 its a skill i wouldnt want to miss.

On 06/02/2020 at 5:20 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

Well since you can start pvp only at lvl 45 nowdays mostly not (I think assasin got a skill they learns at 46) but if you play below lvl 55 you will not have your ultimate skill unlocked yet.

The Ultimate skill is usually completly worthless since you will not be able to charge enough energy in 1v1 like 99% of the games but in 3v3 its a skill i wouldnt want to miss.

I mean, the passives skill we get on the skills when reach lvl60 and the talents we get when reach 60hm7?? Have a combo of stun lock really doesnt make any difference?? 50%-cd dont make any difference???

And other thing, when i say unbalance its not just a matter of equipment, this inst important cause like u say, this part have a balance, its a matter of experience, know how to play and play against players in the similar "lvl" of playerskill, but when u put a bronze rank nb lvl 45 against gold rank lvl 60hm20, wheres the balance???

Thats part particullary, dont make any sense to me.

But it was always like that, so nobody cares enough to change anything.

And again, its just my opinion about my experiences in pvp duel particullary, in pvp open world is or do a hitkill or i take a hitkill, till i reach the lategame equipement at least.