Tag maches

ombremq

Too lazy to create a big text to motivate people but quick sum up, tag matches are dead and devs never got a plan to revive it, unfortunately there good season reward and basically all we have to do is to gather and have fun...i'll organize tag maches session every friday till end of season 8pm-9.30pm cet, if interested send me a message here or discord Medusa#3949 or join server https://discord.gg/vbUxM6P

I am interested in what you plan is exactly but well i hope you know to win and reach gold you need rank 1 players or atleast 3 players in top 30 with good teamwork. Depending on enemy class of course. Its very very rare that someone reaches gold without encountering rank 1 players.

Ncsoft is not going to change anything cause they only look at statistics and back then they noticed there are very few players in this gamemode thats why they thought its a good idea to force them into this time windows but well we all know what this brought. They said in stream that they looked at the statistics.

People quitting cause they are not able to play at this times so overall less games and since most people dont want to waste time (yeah most people are no match for rank 1 players !) they just dont play it.  Sadly NCsoft employees dont play their own game i mean look at the streamer ! he is hm 16 ?!?!?!?!?! If they play their own game he should have been atleast hm 20.