Suggestions for bringing people back for pvp

i wanna die

Nowadays there arent enough players doing pvp as before.. Most players are doing battelgrounds/battleroyale and 1v1s and probably 1% of the pvping population is doing tag matches. It is extremely hard to find bg matches and tag matches even with the new adjustments.

Most players dont bother with pvp at all because 1. Pve is more rewarding 2. There are derankers 3. Its hard to find matches 4. Some think that some classes arent balanced 5. Wintraders. These are the reasons i think are why people dont pvp as they used to. 

We all know that pve in this game is braindead apart from learning hong or mao or doing a not-yet-nerfed raid. 

Bad part is that if you want to progress in the game you must do pve or else you cant and i think this is unfair for pvp oriented players. 

Therefore i think that doing pvp should be rewarding even if you arent really good at it. 

Here are a couple suggestions to make pvp more attractive:

1. Make the pvp rewards higher than the pve rewards so that it attracts players. 

2. Dont release broken classes or dont make the new class broken for 3 months until you nerf it (im not complaining about archer btw). 

3. Make a pvp+pve events. Because its unfair for those who farm all their gold and gear up by pvping. Lets say the pve event is an event dungeon and for the pvp version of the event you could do like 5 or more matches and claim your event currency. Pve players could do the event dungeon or event quests and pvp players could just Pvp.

4. If a person has reached a high rank dont let them be able to derank so that a 1800 ranked isnt able to player afk for 10 matches and destroy the people who are still bronze or silver. 

Since people wouldnt be able to derank i think they will just afk to make things faster so you can make it like it is now in bg, and in bg if you dont play your character you dont get any points if you loose or win a match.  Those who afk shouldnt get rewards or be able to Derank.

5. Do something about wintraders i have no idea what but something must be done because its unfair to those who got to the high ranks with skill or idk just because they played an op class. 

And i say op class because they do exist i won say which ones. And before you say git gud i mind you know that i am in the 1700s rank in 1v1 so i know the basics. 

6. Do something about the players using xml edit in bg and casting destro ulti once every 30 seconds. 

1 hour ago, i wanna die said:

1. Make the pvp rewards higher than the pve rewards so that it attracts players. 

2. Dont release broken classes or dont make the new class broken for 3 months until you nerf it (im not complaining about archer btw). 

Never gonna happen lol, the PVP rewards from the chests are already 10x / 20x times higher than any PVE reward you get.

And classes are released broken for a reason, to bait fish people.

#3/#4/#5 all for it.

6. Do something about the players using xml edit in bg and casting destro ulti once every 30 seconds. 

You cannot edit any cast values of skills, increase any gain of focus / hongmoon focus. Basically the only 2 things you can change are button assignments on skills or for some classes add / remove certain skills just like option to disable them under the skill menu.

Now if someone has really good ping, they will be able to fill up the bar much faster hence be able to slightly cast the ultimate skill a bit more.

8 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Never gonna happen lol, the PVP rewards from the chests are already 10x / 20x times higher than any PVE reward you get.

And classes are released broken for a reason, to bait fish people.

#3/#4/#5 all for it.

You cannot edit any cast values of skills, increase any gain of focus / hongmoon focus. Basically the only 2 things you can change are button assignments on skills or for some classes add / remove certain skills just like option to disable them under the skill menu.

Now if someone has really good ping, they will be able to fill up the bar much faster hence be able to slightly cast the ultimate skill a bit more.

Well i had recently a destro in a bg match that casted his ulti like once every 2 minutes less or more 

Then it must be something else? Maybe hm focus charms? Still the match felt very unfair

They do have a 10 min cooldown i tihnk, but it mainly depends on a lot of things:

1. If the person had points specced in HM focus - it instantly recovers X HM focus every 30 seconds

2. Ping - if his ping was good, and he is able to spam his skills that recover HM focus, he can get a lot back quickly

3. Incinerator weapon has a modifier that recovers HM focus on usage of some skills

Considering ultimate skills have no cooldown of their own, the only restriction is the focus bar.

If they set a min-rank you could drop to then it would mean you could int / wintrade / troll all you want and still get high season rewards since you will keep getting -0 point loss for dropping to much... pretty sure that would cause people to complain about broken ladder.

5 hours ago, Bobthemonk said:

If they set a min-rank you could drop to then it would mean you could int / wintrade / troll all you want and still get high season rewards since you will keep getting -0 point loss for dropping to much... pretty sure that would cause people to complain about broken ladder.

Hmm. Youre right i didnt think about that