Blade & Soul Player Base

SenseiTouchMe

Blade and soul player base is getting lower all the time, I really love this game but eventually if ncsoft ain't gonna do anything about that the game will "die", there is tons of people that who perhaps like RPG but don't know about the game existence or so, I never hear about blade and soul until one of my friend told me a year ago, i was playing another rpg and i told my friend he should join me he did but then he said "this game sucks let me show you good one" then i met blade and soul, it was a year ago, the point is that the game isn't famous enough and a lot of people cannot even know its there, people who could play this game a a lot people who just didn't had a chance to enjoy blade and soul, the game need Commercials something that will let people know its there.., it is a problem people nowadays use anything they can to block and commercials possible, but that is just one thing, i really like this game and it will be pain in the ass if the game will just stop eventually, because i really enjoy it...

I haven't played this game in a while but I agree, one thing I really think they should do is bring the game to steam but only when and if ue4 comes (hopefully optimization is better). I have friends that simply won't touch the game because it isn't on steam so I know many other people are the same way.

5 hours ago, Wataru said:

They are or were having ad campaigns with site ads.

I still see adds on sites, but its typically only on the ones related to gaming.

2 hours ago, Junamaki said:

I haven't played this game in a while but I agree, one thing I really think they should do is bring the game to steam but only when and if ue4 comes (hopefully optimization is better). I have friends that simply won't touch the game because it isn't on steam so I know many other people are the same way.

I would like this too, but i hope they do a better job at it than Tera did, cause for some weird reason, if i use the No-steam Tera version, it runs like a charm, the moment i launch the steam version of it, performance is horrible, even with the same settings and tweaks.

And UE4 will come, they just delayed it a bit, i rather they delay it but give us a good optimised game with as little issues as possible, than rush it.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Junamaki:

I really think they should do is bring the game to steam.

Unfourtunetly i dont see them doing this. We asked them to do so even before release, i admint thou it was not a needed step back then it would have been 100% a quality of life thing but nowdays as the player base is declining with every update it would keep the game alive a lil while longer.

On the other hand the profits would probably decline on the short run cause think about it one casher pays 10000 €/$ for Trove without steam they only have to pay taxes but if its on steam (i think it was 30%) they have to give fees to steam aswell which would be contra productive. After all NCwest is a company driven by profit to my liking a bit to much on the short term thou but at first it would be a profit decrease.

Another option would be make it more expesive to buy stuff via Steam but i dont see steam allowing that.