Are you that desperate ?

i just read that you now get 2 casher boxes per week for playing Shakles Island. So what was i thinking about this ?

As far as i understood the World championship decides who can go by the ingame rating or atleast to some point but since no one played the gamemode due to the state nc created of PVP this couldnt work out. Edit. 07.08 found why i thought this. Following is written in an Official Update:

Season 3

July 31, 2019

August 21, 2019

World Championship QualificationSeason which means to me Teams get decided via ingame ranking. For example people registered but there are to much teams (more than 2).

Now you force everyone to play BR so you can get participans. I got told NCwest dosent even care about the world championship its KR who thinks they are such a great company and tells NC to send participans but if NCwest cant manage that they would probably get some kind of punishment.  (this Information came from someone who worked close with BNS EU Dev Team)

So to get this straight 1. NC gives us something the PVP Community begs them not to add to the game just like Awakening and they dont care. 2. They ignore every single complaint here in Forums and everywhere else about PVP 3. they (yeah its a old meme but it suits the situation) are like pikachu face litterly 90% of the PVP Community left as far as i know only radeyz is still playing.

Since Shakles Island is PVP Content litterly no one wants to play it in the current state of the game but well NC is in need of participants so they have to find a way to force people into this gamemode.

There is no way NC would have given the community an option to earn the boxes without reallife money or gold spending by their own will ! They never did and would have never done this without the World Championship.

For me its pretty much obvious they are forced to find players for the world championship but they cannot.

The Mods in this Forum will do 1 of the following things about this post of mine: Option 1 remove it and give me a strike, Option 2 telling lies about having several participants, Option 3 ignoring it completly like always if its PVP related.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

• NCSOFT
On 31/07/2019 at 8:36 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

The Mods in this Forum will do 1 of the following things about this post of mine: Option 1 remove it and give me a strike, Option 2 telling lies about having several participants, Option 3 ignoring it completly like always if its PVP related.

4. Neither.

The registration for the World Championship Qualification has already closed, no further registrants are accepted, since the season has started as of yesterday, so your argument is invalid. If you have constructive feedback on how to improve the game mode however, we are happy to include it in our next feedback report.

This event is simply for encouraging players to experience the updated game mode if they have not already, accompanying the aforementioned Qualification Season. Even if you are not participating, you will get something out of it. Winning is not even required, everyone is rewarded. 

That being said we wish everyone who signed up a good and fair fight for the pole position!

• Like 1

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Baskerville:

Topic 1:

4. Neither.

Topic 2:

The registration for the World Championship Qualification has already closed, no further registrants are accepted, since the season has started as of yesterday, so your argument is invalid. If you have constructive feedback on how to improve the game mode however, we are happy to include it in our next feedback report.

Topic 3:

This event is simply for encouraging players to experience the updated game mode if they have not already, accompanying the aforementioned Qualification Season. Even if you are not participating, you will get something out of it. Winning is not even required, everyone is rewarded. 

Topic 4:

That being said we wish everyone who signed up a good and fair fight for the pole position!

Topic 1:

well i saw you removed this topic or atleast deactivated it for several hours till you could respond.  (You can remove it completly in the german forums like i wrote there i posted it there by accident)

Topic 2:

If you would actully care about PVP based modes outside of World championship times i wouldnt have written something like this. Why dont we see any changes ? why dont we see some kind of communication ? Since you answered i guess its not completly off my assumption. People can register sure but if they cannot play the gamemode they cannot train for example.  I am pretty sure you guys changed the requirements to participate cant proof it anymore thou. Sometimes you change the text of Updates whithout telling us.

Topic 3:

This Update/Event came pretty fast why cant you do something like this for the other gamemodes ? So since it came so fast i am sure you are forced to do this its just so uncommon for NC to do something like this. I asked you several times what kind of community feedback you guys want i even offered to find enough votes you need from players even tho you could just patch the survey we had back in lvl 45 patch back in.

Topic 4: OK i would have written that too.

What about "I got told NCwest dosent even care about the world championship its KR who thinks they are such a great company and tells NC to send participans but if NCwest cant manage that they would probably get some kind of punishment."

Why didnt you write some kind of statement about this ? Would fill in perfectly into the current situation. KR wants a World Championchip and tells you to get participants or for example they close Western Servers. Since you maybe could get people registered but cant manage to get people to play this gamemode which is why they cannot train.

2 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Topic 1:

well i saw you removed this topic or atleast deactivated it for several hours till you could respond.  (You can remove it completly in the german forums like i wrote there i posted it there by accident)

Topic 2:

If you would actully care about PVP based modes outside of World championship times i wouldnt have written something like this. Why dont we see any changes ? why dont we see some kind of communication ? Since you answered i guess its not completly off my assumption. People can register sure but if they cannot play the gamemode they cannot train for example.  I am pretty sure you guys changed the requirements to participate cant proof it anymore thou. Sometimes you change the text of Updates whithout telling us.

Topic 3:

This Update/Event came pretty fast why cant you do something like this for the other gamemodes ? So since it came so fast i am sure you are forced to do this its just so uncommon for NC to do something like this. I asked you several times what kind of community feedback you guys want i even offered to find enough votes you need from players even tho you could just patch the survey we had back in lvl 45 patch back in.

Topic 4: OK i would have written that too.

What about "I got told NCwest dosent even care about the world championship its KR who thinks they are such a great company and tells NC to send participans but if NCwest cant manage that they would probably get some kind of punishment."

Why didnt you write some kind of statement about this ? Would fill in perfectly into the current situation. KR wants a World Championchip and tells you to get participants or for example they close Western Servers. Since you maybe could get people registered but cant manage to get people to play this gamemode which is why they cannot train.

From my point of view, all your "topics" are completely based on speculation aiming to denigrate NCWEST.

1. Assuming your statement about them hiding your topic until they found an appropriate response is even true, it's pretty obvious why they would. You're slandering both the game and its publisher. Other MMORPG publishers would likely have removed your post entirely, yet you're here with an explanation about the situation that makes perfect sense from a community coordinator. Don't be in such denial over being corrected.
  2. Other PVP scenes like Duel Arena and Tag Match did receive changes - major ones, in fact. The current consensus is that certain items like Moonstone Crystals are most efficiently obtained from playing Arena matches. Why it's still pretty dead is due to others reasons, and I'm guessing it's largely due to frame-rate drops, ping, and people being busy grinding PVE content. The scope of NCWEST's influence over those issues are hard to know, but having more servers would cost a fortune and frame-rate drops can only the Korean development team take care of.
  3. So what if it's an uncommon move? They gain nothing other than a more populated PVP environment. In fact, they might even lose out by doing this since they're actually gifting us free Blazing Sunfire Chests - an item that costs real world currency. Perhaps it's an indirect way to get players invested in the World Championship, and if so, I think it's brilliant. There is no reason whatsoever to complain about this.

As for the dev team getting a "punishment" for not finding enough participants... this is just dumb. As Baskerville said, the registration period already ended when they started the Shackled Isles event, so again -- they gain nothing by doing this apart from some people getting invested in Shackled Isles as well as giving the registered players a better chance of playing it before the championship begin. And no, the dev team wouldn't actually close the western game servers for lacking participants. That's a laugh.