Event account bound limits could use adjustment

Asuramon

So, it is my assumption that limit was put in place to balance the event profit between people who like to play only 1 character, and people who like to play alts (several of them).

However, it is still largely in favor of alt players. I strongly believe people who play only 1 character should be able to get as much profit from the event as people with alts.

Introducing account bound purchases on pet packs and sacred vials was a good start, but it should be made possible for people with only 1 character to get more currency, in a way that neither - players with 1 character or players with alts have advantage or disadvantage

47 minutes ago, Asuramon said:

Introducing account bound purchases on pet packs and sacred vials was a good start, but it should be made possible for people with only 1 character to get more currency, in a way that neither - players with 1 character or players with alts have advantage or disadvantage

I honestly like the idea but i think the problem here would be how to determine if someone has alts to do it and someone cant? that would be very difficult. But the account limit per day basically takes care of that, if they set the limit to an amount a single character can get per day then it should be good. Tho with the turtle you kept getting the event currency with each clear so you did have an unlimited amount  (as much as you could farm)

Edited by Grimoir

If I was allowed to farm all of the event vials on main, I'd start deleting my alts right now. Proposition makes less sense than removing the limit on the amount of event currency obtainable.

Edited by Rhiakath

In my humble opinion i completly disagree with this statement.The more time you spent in game and on multiple characters the more profit you will make.Playing on 1 character is your choice and ofc it will be difficult to catch up to to someone who is using multiple characters, think of an example that 1 person is working on a project and then you have 5 ppl working on a project who is gonna bring results faster?{it might be a bad example but i hope you understand what im trying to say .}   Personally this decision for limit per week  i think its offensive to players that are playing with multiple characters{including me} and i will stop it here cuz the conversation is gonna go elsewhere really fast cuz i wanna ask why are they dont put a limit on the rng boxes and trove keys you can buy so ppl wont buy Tons and get every new upgrade to max day1 isnt that unfair?  Thats why i think that limit is offensive.

50 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

I honestly like the idea but i think the problem here would be how to determine if someone has alts to do it and someone cant? that would be very difficult. But the account limit per day basically takes care of that, if they set the limit to an amount a single character can get per day then it should be good. Tho with the turtle you kept getting the event currency with each clear so you did have an unlimited amount  (as much as you could farm)

Rather than determining that, I think they should just remove the daily restriction and let us farm a steady amount of event currency. Before you think "That's too many oils" or whatever because there wouldn't be a cap, just remember every alt someone plays on is already multiplying the amount of oils they get each event to the point it is practically unrestricted already. The people you see bragging about playing 5-11 alts daily, their supply isn't capped by how much 1 toon can earn in a week, it's capped by how much time they can spend running on all their alts, they're practically farming endlessly already. So, my suggestion would be adding a different fragment to the end of each daily event dungeon's dynamic, every 3 you get can be combined into 1 event currency. I'd suggest different fragments for each dungeon so that way people can't just spam the fastest dungeon each day until they're tired.
Edit: Just read the patch notes for the event coming 7/24, if they're restricting the number of items you can buy on your entire account each week, then that's even more reason why letting us farm as much as we want on our mains wouldn't be harmful since alts would net the same result.

28 minutes ago, zyuden said:

In my humble opinion i completly disagree with this statement.The more time you spent in game and on multiple characters the more profit you will make.Playing on 1 character is your choice and ofc it will be difficult to catch up to to someone who is using multiple characters, think of an example that 1 person is working on a project and then you have 5 ppl working on a project who is gonna bring results faster?{it might be a bad example but i hope you understand what im trying to say .}   Personally this decision for limit per week  i think its offensive to players that are playing with multiple characters{including me} and i will stop it here cuz the conversation is gonna go elsewhere really fast cuz i wanna ask why are they dont put a limit on the rng boxes and trove keys you can buy so ppl wont buy Tons and get every new upgrade to max day1 isnt that unfair?  Thats why i think that limit is offensive.

Glad you called it an opinion, and I agree with you in saying the more time you spend, the more you should profit, but I disagree with you in saying that you also should need more characters to profit more. In my opinion, it should be solely based on time and effort spent, and number of characters should not and does not have to be part of the equation. Currently let's say we have 2 people, both who play 3 hours a day, Person A has 1 character, Person B has 5 characters. Person A after 1 week can get 76 Fortune Fish, and Person B can get 380 Fortune Fish. That said, it is easy to see why people would play alts, because the difference is huge, but my argument is that it should not be that way in the first place. There should be a better balance where they can get roughly the same amount of event currency per time spent, regardless the number of characters used. 

Edited by wefhqweig