Fix BM spectral spec!

RuleAlter

PC specs:

CPU:i7-8700k i run it at 4.5ghz

GPU:GeForce GTX 1060 6gb

RAM:16GB

First dont say there is a problem with my pc cuz there is not 

Second, its cleary the 3rd spec has a huge fps drops, like with this pc spec im getting 4-5fps while fighting? are you kidding me?  what did you do to the 3rd spec codeing? and why is KFM not effected from it? fix the spectral bm already 

its not FUN playing a game with IMAGES,  it kills all the fun.

Unreal Engine 4 can wait we dont need a better grapichs, we need a better performance.

Spectral Blade Master in unplayable at all! 1000% unplayable and fun killer.

I fixed  the problem ty for replaying

Edited by RuleAlter

31 minutes ago, wcnighthawk said:

PC specs:

CPU:i7-8700k 

GPU: GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB

Resolution: 4k

No issues here. 

And how much FPS you are getting? in raids/dungeons i bet less than 40

Bro look at ur spec you should have at least 65-80 stable if not thats poor for ur pc spec

Edited by RuleAlter

On 7/3/2019 at 10:32 AM, RuleAlter said:

And how much FPS you are getting? in raids/dungeons i bet less than 40

Bro look at ur spec you should have at least 65-80 stable if not thats poor for ur pc spec

I made some video's so you can see what FPS I'm getting.  

Normal settings

Tweaked Settings

Tweaked Settings MSP Raid

Edited by wcnighthawk
Adding Video Links

Le 2019-07-04 à 09:00, wcnighthawk a dit :

I made some video's so you can see what FPS I'm getting.  

Normal settings

Tweaked Settings

Tweaked Settings MSP Raid

No issues here?

In your MSP video, the party isn't even full, MSP is one of the less laggy raids, and on top of that you are getting around 25fps.

This patch is the one that has made me hate the game the most, making the game more laggy than ever and even more unbalanced.

This company are telling us, screw people that love BM Fire or Lightning, now if you want to still up to date play Spectral Lag LOL.

Think your misunderstanding the no issues part.  OP has identical hardware to mine except for the video card.  I merely pointed out they should not be dropping to 4-5 fps on similar hardware setup.  If there was no issues, I wouldn't need to "tweak" my settings.  In any event, the game is playable and not a slideshow.

On 7/3/2019 at 9:32 AM, RuleAlter said:

PC specs:

CPU:i7-8700k i run it at 4.5ghz

GPU:GeForce GTX 1060 6gb

First dont say there is a problem with my pc cuz there is not 

Second, its cleary the 3rd spec has a huge fps drops, like with this pc spec im getting 4-5fps while fighting? are you kidding me?  what did you do to the 3rd spec codeing? and why is KFM not effected from it? fix the spectral bm already 

its not FUN playing a game with IMAGES,  it kills all the fun.

Unreal Engine 4 can wait we dont need a better grapichs, we need a better performance.

Spectral Blade Master in unplayable at all! 1000% unplayable and fun killer.

Just going to say this while my pc is considered more low end (i3 8gb ram and 4gb vid) I don't have a drop while playing on my BM 3rd spec. Maybe it is just the settings you are using or something. Oh and full party raid or not I still get 15-20 fps, 35 when out of combat steady if that helps at all. Still manage to play it just fine holding threat off players who burst 2mil+ dps so *shrug*

Edited by Kitsune Takahashi

• 2 months later...

Ryzen 5 2600 @ 4Ghz
GTX 1070TI @2100Mhz
8GB DDR4-3000
256GB NVMe SSD.

No frame drops here a max settings (without ambient occlusion, field of depth and motion blur), It's likely your windows install that is to blame. BnS performance takes a serious hit when you let too many background processes actively run. In fact I've seen it outright not work at all.

Edited by RagingPhenix