PING FROM BRASIL

Asuka65756

Sad indeed, but that's a structural problem that I really doubt can be fixed as of now. I'm surprised you were not plain country blocked. I'm country blocked from several games with servers much closer to me than you are to this game, and that I'm sure my ping won't be a problem. But some corporate dolt decided not to serve the Caribbean, even though no other company has claimed it as a service region.... whatever.

3 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

you are a small market country with very few players so you don't merit a server of your own.

Small says? I would not be surprised if the game came to live again as before they had a server in Brazil
if it is so small. Why did they translate the game into their language? portugues-brasil ..
and the ping problem tries with killping or pingzapper.

I believe Brasil is actually a country with quite a lot of gamers. I really don't know why more companies don't invest in there. Having servers there would also bring in more people from South and Latin America, who surprising to many, are heavy fans of Eastern products like games and anime. I assume the reasons for not adding servers there are something different than population issues. But to know the exact why, I'd need to know more about what's going on there.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hanuku said:

I believe Brasil is actually a country with quite a lot of gamers. I really don't know why more companies don't invest in there. Having servers there would also bring in more people from South and Latin America, who surprising to many, are heavy fans of Eastern products like games and anime. I assume the reasons for not adding servers there are something different than population issues. But to know the exact why, I'd need to know more about what's going on there.

people are already quitting playing because of ping,I already saw many people who stopped now have even more that are stopping,This game is dying around here.

Edited by Asuka65756

4 minutes ago, Asuka65756 said:

people are already quitting playing because of ping,I already saw many people who stopped now have even more that are stopping,This game is dying around here.

Yeah. Then again, I feel the whole MMO genre is dying off in the West thanks to how companies (mostly publishers) have managed their games over here, and how different the genre is viewed here when compared to what's going on in the Eastern markets.

6 minutes ago, Hanuku said:

Yeah. Then again, I feel the whole MMO genre is dying off in the West thanks to how companies (mostly publishers) have managed their games over here, and how different the genre is viewed here when compared to what's going on in the Eastern markets.

only games that are not MMO are good :JinyungHappy: :3 lol or maybe stop playing games geh so sad 

6 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

There has been dozens of threads about this. To put it simply; you are a small market country with very few players so you don't merit a server of your own.

Brazil's population is actually not that small... they have over 209 million people (300+m in US)... which is still a big number... and yeah, they have a lot of gamers. Some other gaming companies, specially from EU usually have servers in there... at least they used to as far as I know because it's been a while since I tried new games. 

Other thing is that Brazil is a pretty big country... if you want to check and see the real size of any place you can do so  on this site: https://thetruesize.com/

https://thetruesize.com/#?borders=1~!MTY4MDM1MTY.MzQxNTA2NA*MTQ3NDYxNTc(MjA4OTkwNw~!CONTIGUOUS_US*MTA4NTg0NzI.MjMwNzQ5MDY(MTc1)MA~!IN*NjY1ODI4Mw.NzUwMjgzNQ)MQ~!CN*OTI1Njc0Nw.Nzk1NzYxNQ(MjI1)Mg~!BR*Nzg1NTM0OQ.MTQ0Njk0NzI(MzAw)Mw

I'm not BR by the way... just saying since what you said caught my atention...

3 hours ago, Cappie said:

Brazil's population is actually not that small... they have over 209 million people (300+m in US)... which is still a big number... and yeah, they have a lot of gamers. Some other gaming companies, specially from EU usually have servers in there... at least they used to as far as I know because it's been a while since I tried new games. 

Other thing is that Brazil is a pretty big country... if you want to check and see the real size of any place you can do so  on this site: https://thetruesize.com/

https://thetruesize.com/#?borders=1~!MTY4MDM1MTY.MzQxNTA2NA*MTQ3NDYxNTc(MjA4OTkwNw~!CONTIGUOUS_US*MTA4NTg0NzI.MjMwNzQ5MDY(MTc1)MA~!IN*NjY1ODI4Mw.NzUwMjgzNQ)MQ~!CN*OTI1Njc0Nw.Nzk1NzYxNQ(MjI1)Mg~!BR*Nzg1NTM0OQ.MTQ0Njk0NzI(MzAw)Mw

I'm not BR by the way... just saying since what you said caught my atention...

Gaming population with reference to this game. Try and keep your statements within the context of what we are talking about. Had the op bothered to search they would have seen this question been answered many times. I'll see you again in 2-3 weeks when this very same question will be asked by a different low post count person.

Edited by KlausFlouride

8 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

Gaming population with reference to this game. Try and keep your statements within the context of what we are talking about. Had the op bothered to search they would have seen this question been answered many times. I'll see you again in 2-3 weeks when this very same question will be asked by a different low post count person.

Not many people bother to search. The just want to be heard in their own words. And as long as there's even a hint of interest by them in this game, threads like this will keep popping up. The safest option for you? Ignore them and don't lose brain cells fighting it. It's not like the forum is completely spammed by this request after all. And if it came to that, the mods would intervene, and the devs would start showing interest in their plea.