Don't Install the new Launcher. Might delete all your game files

RagingPhenix

3 hours ago, RagingPhenix said:

Pretty much the title. I installed the new launcher it deleted all my game files. GG I was getting ready for TT too, good luck getting support to compensate me for that one.

So, installing the new launcher deleted all the game files for Blade & Soul only, or did it delete other games' files?

If it deletes other game files upon installation, then that's a huge problem. Where did you place your installation and game files folder? Maybe the location got bugged.

12 hours ago, Snowyamur said:

So, installing the new launcher deleted all the game files for Blade & Soul only, or did it delete other games' files?

If it deletes other game files upon installation, then that's a huge problem. Where did you place your installation and game files folder? Maybe the location got bugged.

all the game files related to BnS in the program files directory. Not the client config settings in documents though so I didn't need to set my UI up again the way I like it once the game eventually downloaded again

10 hours ago, RagingPhenix said:

all the game files related to BnS in the program files directory. Not the client config settings in documents though so I didn't need to set my UI up again the way I like it once the game eventually downloaded again

Okay, that's pretty strange @RagingPhenix. Have you tried removing the entire NCSOFT Launcher 2 and Blade & Soul program clean from your PC, reboot your PC, then try installing it again?

On 3/23/2019 at 5:37 AM, RagingPhenix said:

Pretty much the title. I installed the new launcher it deleted all my game files. GG I was getting ready for TT too, good luck getting support to compensate me for that one.

And your "tt" relates HOW to they buhaltery? They can give it in bank to pay to workers and programmers? No? What a hell you talking? And you shud whait normal launcher and use your eyes, not just push random buttons. ALL "file deletions" are noticed.

30 minutes ago, Indifferent said:

And your "tt" relates HOW to they buhaltery? They can give it in bank to pay to workers and programmers? No? What a hell you talking? And you shud whait normal launcher and use your eyes, not just push random buttons. ALL "file deletions" are noticed.

Um... what @Indifferent??

13 minutes ago, Estellia said:

That's funny, the new launcher did not delete anything on mine. I downloaded it normally and got through just fine.

Not funny for the user currently dealing with this issue on their end @Estellia.

Edited by Snowyamur

3 minutes ago, Snowyamur said:

Um... what @Indifferent??

Not funny for the user currently dealing with this issue on their end @Estellia.

It's also funny that you don't know what sarcasm is. @Snowyamur 

Anyways, all I did was go to the old launcher, pressed play. After that, it gave a pop up, It took me to the website and I downloaded and followed directions.

I got through it just fine, so still trying to figure out what could've went wrong.

1 minute ago, Estellia said:

It's also funny that you don't know what sarcasm is. @Snowyamur 

Anyways, all I did was go to the old launcher, pressed play. After that, it gave a pop up, It took me to the website and I downloaded and followed directions.

I got through it just fine, so still trying to figure out what could've went wrong.

Yeah, not to add drama, but I don't understand sarcasm. Reading online text gives me no cue for sarcasm unless I hear it in a sarcastic tone, or it's written in a sarcastic way.

2 minutes ago, Snowyamur said:

Yeah, not to add drama, but I don't understand sarcasm. Reading online text gives me no cue for sarcasm unless I hear it in a sarcastic tone, or it's written in a sarcastic way.

I'm pretty sure, at this point, you're just looking to pick a fight with someone you don't know while trying to insert your own point of view about a person you never met. The topic said to not install the new launcher, I simply replied It gave me no problems. You must be having a bad day, try a V8 or maybe some peppermint tea? It always calms me down.

Edited by Estellia

2 hours ago, Estellia said:

I'm pretty sure, at this point, you're just looking to pick a fight with someone you don't know while trying to insert your own point of view about a person you never met.

Whoah, hold it right there. I'm not trying to pick a fight. How'd you jump to that conclusion?