Biggest SCAM/ FAKE NEWS 2019

Alone that fairytale that they didn't know that is a straight up lie. No one of the team can tell me that they didn't get detailed informations on what gets changed and how.

Compensate your players for your crap because now people can't craft their stuff anymore or gather more event tokens and thats not their fault, its yours for misinforming them.

48 minutes ago, Smoq said:

It looks more like he is just angry kid from my perspective.\

Devs made error, but they apologized.

This isn't just an error, it's just stupid to make assumptions without actual facts. People in their team shouldn't make post without having 100% factual data on patch info's. Going by 'I assume that it will be changed to the new currency' is not how a professional company runs it. 

Edit:

I forgot that they banned me by mistake a year ago. They unblocked the account after they received my ticket and they never apologized for it. I am not the only person that experienced this. They always seem to shoot first before checking facts. Unless that is the American way?

----

I don't know how many people lost their stuff over a couple years of fckup from NC. I can tell from my own experience that I lost over 5k by now include this. I never got any compensation before when a bug took away 'gold'. They even confirmed on ticket it was their mistake and such, but I won't get compensation because it affected only a few players.

Now how many people got affected by this misinformation? I think a lot, so where is the compensation? Or what excuse will it be this time I wonder.

This isn't the first time, so how much effort can they up to prevent this from happening again in the future..

53 minutes ago, Smoq said:

So you go to the bank, they tell you we made a mistake that's gonna cost you money but we are sorry, all is good right.

vor 16 Stunden schrieb Smoq:

Pretty mature to call someone a angry kid if this person is rightfully complaining about something that NC must have known. If everything is fine for you when you loose the stuff you needed for crafting and for the event, good for you, but stop insulting others because of that.

1 hour ago, Smoq said:

Well it's a problem, but it's pretty small. Seriously.

Comparing it to losing money in bank is just hilarious.

While comparing it to a bank issue might be a bit overboard as it is on a different scale. It is still a matter of principle that a company doesn't correct their mistake.

It's a problem, small? It's 2 region wide affecting most likely the majority of the community. I guess that is small.

Only 2 options are possible: 

- Korean team is dumb (all region teams' favourite excuse), so they can't send a correct file with description of update to NA/EU (or maybe ALL regions, who knows); 

- NA/EU team is dumb, I tend to think your Korean translation skill is ...google translator. You got millions of Koreans in USA, can't you get just 1 for translations?

Archived