Post awakening arena alt concerns.

Kaisero

This is probably going to be controversial and the majority of players (pve'rs) will encourage this change but here it goes anyways.

Arena players including myself have many level 50 alt characters. Since the level cap is now changing to 60 we will be unable to have access to awakening, and have a 10+ level difference in arena which shortens CC. Its not a simple as just do the story, many players alts are still back in Silverfrost. That is literally hundreds of hours for most arena only players because we have so many alts. This is going to significantly hurt arena population at an especially vulnerable time. Silver matches will be easier to win for low experience players because of the lack of alts, but what is more important, winning a match or being able to even find a match?

I dont see how is it the games fault that you decided not to do story on your character, considering you dont even need any special or op gear to finish it? I mean...dont get this the wrong way but no one forced you to make so many alts....why make 20 characters for example if your time cant cover 4-5 of them even?

I would say lets wait and see what it will be in arena after the patch. Might be that they covered your concern and just didnt communicate. Better to say something after you experience the update and what it looks than before at least in my opinion.

That is actually good news for me since im sick of those godmode lvl50 hm6 alts who just melts you down in 3 sec in silver, i would rather wait 1 min than just burn out by damn alts. Or they just should be where they belongs to, so gold and higher.

Archived