frost or lighting Warden, which one is easier to play?

pikapikapika

They both are about equal in play difficulty.  Frost is a little more tanky than lightning which is a bit more dps orientated (at the cost of sacrificing more health to attack with).  Even after the patch they shouldn't change too much.  One of the nice things about this upcoming patch is that you will be able to switch things more easily than now since there won't be any "element" to worry about.  So after you create your WR try both out and see which is more fun for you.  Just remember you will likely be asked to tank so get used to that mindset (ie know boss rotations).

55 minutes ago, Deadly Intent said:

Just remember you will likely be asked to tank so get used to that mindset (ie know boss rotations).

wut, really?  my friend told me tanking with warden is easy:  just spam threat, and dps... so i still need to know boss rotation?

6 hours ago, pikapikapika said:

wut, really?  my friend told me tanking with warden is easy:  just spam threat, and dps... so i still need to know boss rotation?

Your friend is setting you up for a fall, lol.  All melee classes need to know the boss rotations since they will be in close contact with the boss and it's generally pretty unhealthy being that close unless you know what he is going to do.  But the tank does more than just whacking on the boss.  He might also need to orientate him or move him to a specific place to make it easier for the rest of the team to fight him.  If you have aggro it fall upon you to do this.  It's less important in the lower dgns but becomes vital the higher up you go.

On 3/8/2019 at 5:05 AM, Deadly Intent said:

Your friend is setting you up for a fall, lol.  All melee classes need to know the boss rotations since they will be in close contact with the boss and it's generally pretty unhealthy being that close unless you know what he is going to do.  But the tank does more than just whacking on the boss.  He might also need to orientate him or move him to a specific place to make it easier for the rest of the team to fight him.  If you have aggro it fall upon you to do this.  It's less important in the lower dgns but becomes vital the higher up you go.

He's actually not setting him up to fail.  I main warden and I tank everything up to DST without knowing the boss rotations just fine(and by just fine I mean I keep the boss still and keep it facing the same direction like a good tank should).  You only need to know when a required CC is incoming because blade ward let's you ignore all the boss's CCs.

u guys talking bout normal mode right ? couse if its normal mode its oky u can face tank everyting.i gues ur friend never did hard mode basically boss hitting like a truck and u cant really manage ur shield sometimes LUL so better know how to boss pattern 

Archived