When can I get to Khanda Vihar?

Kejenor

2 hours ago, ikkitosen said:

3 years back the Raven King in BnS TW was lvl50 HM15 something when my pc died....now its max level requirement.....

Reaching HM 15 is basically joke now. With 1 million exp charms and current event basically everyone and everyone's granny is HM15 .
Joining raven party 1000+ AP is enough (you reach that basically after finishing story). 

8 hours ago, YunoGasaiYandere said:

1000+ AP

damn.....it seems so far away....my SF is 592 AP in TW...while in EU my WL is 396.....i think my Gunslinger will be the forerunner here in the EU.....but legendary equipment costs a ton.....

7 hours ago, ikkitosen said:

damn.....it seems so far away....my SF is 592 AP in TW...while in EU my WL is 396.....i think my Gunslinger will be the forerunner here in the EU.....but legendary equipment costs a ton.....

1000AP is basically a joke. You get gems which increase AP from story. You can get hexagonal ones easily from celestial basin. You get like 23AP soul from story, you get enough materials to reach stage 10 legendary weapon from story. Getting it is cheap now. You don't even need farm weapons to go from stage 1 to 9 and weapon for stage 9 to 10 is given from story. There are two questlines: dead refuse to die. It gives 200 draken cores. Enough to buy two legendary jewelry items (or 4 if you wish to farm peaches in celestial basin). Second quest (Know your enemy part 2)  gives you enough yungsang prayer beads to buy unrefined tiger or dragon bracelet. It and one brilliant key (you can craft it yourself, get it from daily dash or buy from market for like 60gold) are required to unlock legendary bracelet box to obtain legendary version of tiger or dragon bracelet. Just keep playing game and you'll see changes. Basically everyone these days are 1000AP+..I'm pretty sure even new players who finished story and orange quests are at 1000AP or at least are very close to it :)

Archived