Help, My Hongmoon Store doesn't have the Party Box item

pikocchi

Hello, 
I have a problem about my Hongmoon Store. It doesn't have the Party Box item. I've searching literaly every tab in HM Store but still can't find it in or item searching. I thought it was banned in my region, but its not, the other players that in same region as me have that item in their Hongmoon Store and can purchase it just fine. So I'm pretty sure there's a bug on my HM Store. 

I've contacting the support and they said I should use my repair tool. I've done what they said, but, the result still same :(

Wonder if anyone had the same problem with me.

1 hour ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings pikocchi,

Did you check the NCoin tab in the Store and then under the Supplies tab?

It is also currently listed under the NCoin tab in the Hot Items section to the right of the Store screen.

I've checked the entire tabs but still can't find any.

8 hours ago, pikocchi said:

I've checked the entire tabs but still can't find any.

What region are oyu playing from? The fact that you do not see it can mean one of 2 things:

1. you are using BnSbuddy and you simply did not patch the game after last maintenance (to do this start the game with the regular launcher instead of dns buddy, after its done patching you can use bns buddy again)

2. you are in a region where its banned (other players from your region may see it in their store because they are using a VPN to play the game to reduce their ping)

6 hours ago, Grimoir said:

What region are oyu playing from? The fact that you do not see it can mean one of 2 things:

1. you are using BnSbuddy and you simply did not patch the game after last maintenance (to do this start the game with the regular launcher instead of dns buddy, after its done patching you can use bns buddy again)

2. you are in a region where its banned (other players from your region may see it in their store because they are using a VPN to play the game to reduce their ping)

1. nope, I don't use bns buddy

2. like I said above, the other players in my region can see and purchase the item just fine, and they're not using vpn or anything, i know it bcs some of them are my friends, when i asked them about this problem before.

Archived