Abuse PENCIL

HiroZzero

My guildmate got pencil because of PVE content and he got permanent banned without a warning and the reason. Can we tolerate this power because a lot of player get salty and pencil some player for stupid reason that could kill the game and snipe pencil on twitch. There are some player broke the rule and still not get permanent banned only a week or a short banned even they got  pencil. Also he doesn't broke any rules.

A ban doesnt just happen, even if a player is reported they dont just flat out ban if there is no reason too. Just because ge is your guildmate, doesnt mean he didnt do anything, or are you willing to put your hand in the fire because you are 100000% sure he is innocent? Well i dont believe that, especially when you say its cause of PVE content, it simply just does not add up.

If the ban was not rightful he can send an appeal and discuss it with support, and if it was indeed wrong they will unban him, if he really did break rules, they wont.

Also i am sure he got an email, how else would he know his ban was permanent? It only tells you your account is blocked, the duration etc are in the email.

• NCSOFT

Greetings HiroZzero,

Questions regarding account issues related to bans should be sent to appeal@ncsoft.com. Please ask your friend to get in touch with our Support team directly to  discuss the matter. Unfortunately, the forum team does not have access to account information.

Thank you!

Archived