Friendlist

Syntrax

Hey there, its now more than 3 month that my friendlist is bugged, it appeared blank as if i have no friends and I have the message that I dont have any friends, If i try to add someone, it says the player is already in my friendlist, and if i try to add a new one, it will appear in my friendlist but will dissapear after I log out... I already sent a support ticket which they replied they knew the issue but cant do anything. It is really annoying, and it is unnaceptable for such a company to not even try to find a solution for this.

• Like 1

Seriously this needs to get some attention. Since this happened on my account I started going back looking through anything I could possibly find as a solution and as we're just about to push into 2019, this issue has been brought up, acknowledged, brought up some more, ignored and it continues to the present day.....and this was going back to early 2017. How is that in any way acceptable? I like any one else have submitted a ticket and just like everyone else I get the same copy and paste reply along the lines of 'we are aware of the issue..' etc. etc. - so submitting a ticket serves absolutely no purpose in the slightest as you're given not even a hint you will actually be receiving help only a response to indicate 'yeah we know...anything else I can help you with?' - and then your tickets closed. 

Just because I also found some irony in all this I felt like throwing this in:

-

QA Lead

Dates Employed Oct 2013 – Jan 2015

Employment Duration 1 yr 4 mos

Location Aliso Viejo, CA

> Quality Assurance Lead for MMORPG Aion in North America
> Create and maintain testing processes and resources.
> Manage testing team to efficiently and effectively catalog and eradicate bugs through each release milestone.
> Collaborate with Production, Development, Customer Support, Community, GSU, Operations, etc. to provide the best possible user experience for our players
-
The listed experience of the current blade and soul producer for ncsoft (NA/west)

seriously....two years. Give us _something_

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously still not a single answer from NS Staff ? I mean, this is gamebreaking, MMORPG without friendlist, thats complete joke, and you just close your eyes on this mater, maybe cuz you're not loosing "money"... more like NC $$$oft...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2019 at 2:49 PM, Syntrax said:

I mean, this is gamebreaking, MMORPG without friendlist, thats complete joke.

Exactly.

With this issue still ongoing I honestly stopped playing for nearly a month now. Jumping on now and again to see if - Hey! something was fixed. - But again it wasn't and I just d/c'd yet again.
It may not come across as something that could have a major impact on the game and those who play it but, after it initially happened and somewhere around 690 people who populated my list were just gone - the game as a whole became increasingly empty. I'm sure not many people can keep track of every single one of those names (first listed as their account followed by each and every character they have - somewhat unrealistic). So now, I can't even see or check who may or may not be logged in, the social aspect of being able to talk with the many people I did both directly and within faction chat. You're unable to get even the tiniest of clue with your minimap - thinking all friends/guild etc. will show up and I'd be able to see where they are.....Nah, none of that either. This thing just creates an ever growing lack of interest in even wanting to play the game. Until what use to be logging in daily becomes every few days then a week, 2 weeks......then you don't even bother to log in anymore (you know to see if things were fixed).

All of which seems fairly appropriate, If the developer, quality assurance team, community managers and of course the producer for Blade and Soul (NCWest / NCSoft) doesn't wanna bother with such an issue - eh screw it then, why even bother myself?

• 6 months later...

FL didn't work for me for about 6 months now. Seems like no one is interested in solving this issues and Support anwears are automatic generated. I have no hope anymore that this will be fixed before the game servers close xD