Emberstomp/Persistence/Typhoon needs to be fixed. Warden too

sojaa

Top 1v1s are all destroyers and wardens. Immunity to cc with multiple skills on same tree just makes the Destroyer op in 1v1.Turn emberstomp into a 5 hit iframe like all the rest of the classes have. A 5 hit iframe wont allow them to avoid multiple attempts to cc from a whole group. Im talkin they can take 6 people worth of ccs. Most people have multiple ccs too. So 1v1 seems like easy work for a destro.. Typhoon needs to be shorter. They are immune cc and they can cc at the same time. Makes no sense.

Wardens its there ability to have more health via their shield plus they can refill both with skills. Extremely high dmg output for having the ability to heal. Also resistant to cc for periods of time. To short of cd on E and right mouse click.This applies to bg as well. I can always share more videos as proof of this. Why should we all have to worry about 2 classes in battleground 1v1 or 3v3?

Warden is over powered pretty much everywhere, Destro not so much. Though I would agree Destro is a bit dumb in 6v6, the reason they're top in the toi leaderboards is beacuse of burst damage, this is why the only thing that matters for your season rewards is class rank.

as for arena, warden is op & free plat for a lot of players, destro is top simply because few players who main destro have many alts & the energy to rank up on all of them. I wouldn't say destro is that strong in 1v1, probably top 5 but certainly not top 2.

Destros dont need  immunities to be strong. They took male storm away and it was way less time then ember (3 seconds). They really didn't think the skill immunity through. In fact they gave it to another class and its just as op on them. I can kill both its just if I had immunity they would be crying for a nerf because I'm a bd. instead i have to wait immunity out for both classes.

Archived