BUG REPORT: Pressing 4 After Dying in BG Disconnect

CastielSeven

ok, after this happened AGAIN today for the 3rd straight day,  and trying to log back in I find myself DEAD in mushins tower. I press 4 again and guess what? I can't rejoin the BG in which NC soft itself is to blame for the disconnect in the first place. But wait, there's more , i can't join any other bgs for a few minutes.  But nope there is more,. apparently a few more of these diconnects and i could get a ban?

Seriously THIS IS A BUG related to pressing 4 after dying in BGS. This is NOT the players fault. This blame is entirely on NC-Soft.  

Sorry, im angry cause now I have to wait to re-join bgs, and heavens know the bug strikes again tonight.  Please fix this, and let the Devs and Admins and game masters know that there is a bug related to pressing 4 (release after dying) in battlegrounds that randomly disconnects the User. And since they aren't resurrected after logging back in; pressing 4 there would  "Decline" by default from rejoining the BG.

5 hours ago, CastielSeven said:

ok, after this happened AGAIN today for the 3rd straight day,  and trying to log back in I find myself DEAD in mushins tower. I press 4 again and guess what? I can't rejoin the BG in which NC soft itself is to blame for the disconnect in the first place. But wait, there's more , i can't join any other bgs for a few minutes.  But nope there is more,. apparently a few more of these diconnects and i could get a ban?

Seriously THIS IS A BUG related to pressing 4 after dying in BGS. This is NOT the players fault. This blame is entirely on NC-Soft.  

Sorry, im angry cause now I have to wait to re-join bgs, and heavens know the bug strikes again tonight.  Please fix this, and let the Devs and Admins and game masters know that there is a bug related to pressing 4 (release after dying) in battlegrounds that randomly disconnects the User. And since they aren't resurrected after logging back in; pressing 4 there would  "Decline" by default from rejoining the BG.

Best thing you can do is use revival charm, the 30 min CD is ideal, before you disconnect for the  second time the charm is usually up to be used again, although I never had disconnection myself in bg, saw this method in reddit, so give it a try. Revive charms are very cheap

7 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

Best thing you can do is use revival charm, the 30 min CD is ideal, before you disconnect for the  second time the charm is usually up to be used again, although I never had disconnection myself in bg, saw this method in reddit, so give it a try. Revive charms are very cheap

Im gonna keep this in mind.  I thought revive charms could only be used in dungeons.  Will experiment with crafted ones.  Thanks for the advice! 

Edit Sorry for my rant last night.  Was sorta frustrated ><

Archived